Can't believe it's over...been a wild ride...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Did you forget to take your meds again?
I see your sisters ganja boy and typical dumbass have gone on their annual bowl "losers fishing trip" and you appear to be suffering from butthurt. If meds were being used they would be in short supply for gooner fans. Your qb just got a dose of karma and well deserved. Thanks for playing boomer

Boomer.....

Territorial Marshal
Feb 15, 2007
OKC
I see your sisters ganja boy and typical dumbass have gone on their annual bowl "losers fishing trip" and you appear to be suffering from butthurt. If meds were being used they would be in short supply for gooner fans. Your qb just got a dose of karma and well deserved. Thanks for playing boomer
Karma? We lost a close, hard fought game. It happens and oddly enough the sun still came up this morning.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Karma? We lost a close, hard fought game. It happens and oddly enough the sun still came up this morning.
Honestly don't have a problem with you boomer, you've been a good poster for a long time. Just reacted to your meds comment, felt it was kinda off your normal game...what I'd expect from ganja boy or typical dumbass. Probably a disappointment for you to lose, I guess my point is it is karma for your qb.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Riley showed his inexperience. That first half was a masterpiece offensively. It sucked. But it was a fantastic year. Hard to be mad at it. I’m on a stay home vacation to kick off the new year and I’m seeing Jason Isbell tomorrow night. Life couldn’t be better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
Karma or flu, whatever it was....it was a great hard fought game. The GA coaches successfully adjusted their D at halftime, hats off to them. One of those, either team could win second halves. Now on to basketball.
Honestly don't have a problem with you boomer, you've been a good poster for a long time. Just reacted to your meds comment, felt it was kinda off your normal game...what I'd expect from ganja boy or typical dumbass. Probably a disappointment for you to lose, I guess my point is it is karma for your qb.

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
You posted during bedlam basketball? bored? Well I agree, withdrawals would be true.
Here's a fun fact, Each team at the Rose Bowl brings home around $18 million. Not sure about the Camping in your backyard Bowl, but it's something like $200 and 15 lbs of hamburger meat.
Super post

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Karma or flu, whatever it was....it was a great hard fought game. The GA coaches successfully adjusted their D at halftime, hats off to them. One of those, either team could win second halves. Now on to basketball.
It was karma, thank mr. mouth for it. ;) But just think, with that $18 mil all your players will get a $35/mo raise

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
“We got marshmallows, but everyone’s gonna have to share this graham cracker! If we kiss Boone’s ass enough we might be able to get a bag of Hershey’s fun size bars!”

You use ignore but continue to read my posts...typical DA fits ;)

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
You will never win a National Championship as long as Mike Stoops is the DC.
Hard to disagree there. Honestly though, even with Mike’s misgivings, that game should’ve been won. Had Lincoln came out with his hair on fire like he did in the first half, that game would’ve been put away.

There was a ton of busts where guys were not where they were supposed to be. Those busts ended up in long touchdown runs thanks to Georgia’s potent rushing offense. It’s sad that they never really bled a drive or strung one together. They either got stuffed and punted or busted off a huge td.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
There's the ol pink hat we know and love...good job o2u. typical, a joke is responded to with a female body part, that's original. Back to the subject.....If GA beats Bama, I might admit the right team won the Roses, but I am not there yet.
It’s easier just to put him on ignore. He never adds anything to a conversation.