Calvin Bundage????

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

kadune

Bitching about grad school
A/V Subscriber
Oct 4, 2008
CoMo
The injury he sustained early in the year really hobbled him and handicapped his effectiveness.

OstatePokes

Territorial Marshal
Aug 24, 2007
Knoxville, Tennessee
He was clearly very limited in the Tech game. Coaches said they didn't realize how much he was slowed until they watched tape, but it seemed obvious on tv. He never seemed the same after the injury.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
Where did he go? Is he in the dog-house for too many penalties? I noticed on Robert Allen's way too early depth chart he is listed as the 3rd string linebacker.
that way too early depth chart could change a lot after Spring Ball....

he could be listed there because there might still be issues about his health for Spring.

way too early, but still fun to ponder

Nov 6, 2010
Harper is pretty big. Maybe they slide him to SLB. I know Phillips backup was Amen, but I'm not sure I would give him the reins.
That's my guess, bet we will see them both on the field together next year. Also noticed that Macon had moved to DE, making the scenario more likely.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
Never forget Bundage forcing that fumble return for non-TD on Mayfield during Bedlam '17. Happened right in front of me. And yes...it WAS A FUMBLE!