Bye Week Blues!!!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

osupsycho

MAXIMUM EFFORT!!!
A/V Subscriber
Apr 20, 2005
Valhalla
rewiring 3d printer, and fixing pilot light on beer brewing machine. and watching all the other college football games.
Not sure there are going to be many other games worth watching. They keep dropping like flies due to covid. Some dang good games that are now not going to happen:

1605293196454.png

Oct 6, 2007
Piedmont, OK
Yeah sorry should have clarified. The people that passed had been careful due to health issues but a younger family member was not as careful and gave it to them when he visited. If he had worn a mask on the visit or not visited in the first place this would not have happened. He was completely asymptomatic when he visited and never had more than mild symptoms himself after the visit. But now is beating himself up that he led to the deaths of his mother and grandmother. Just saying everyone needs to keep taking this seriously.
How tragic.

Nov 23, 2007
I feel like I must point out that, even though they might not have had a direct influence on the score, the bye week refs were horrendous!

Oct 30, 2007
My weekend is going to two funerals for family members that passed away due to covid. Only silver lining I see with it is at least I won't be missing an OSU game. Everyone please wear your masks and stay safe, both of these people would most likely still be with us if one person had just worn a mask or not visited.
I'm very sorry for your losses. My prayers are with you and your family.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I'm going to take two of my little boys to a troop outing for half the day today and then hopefully rest a bit the rest of the weekend.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Aug 16, 2012
Some more work on our bathroom renovations, first pass at leaves, a little golf

Oh yeah, it is also our anniversary. Cannot forget to do something for the anniversary. Kidding of course. Having dinner at an uppity place where the other patrons will look down their noses at us when we show up in my 12-year old car

Jan 21, 2006
Boulder
Some more work on our bathroom renovations, first pass at leaves, a little golf

Oh yeah, it is also our anniversary. Cannot forget to do something for the anniversary. Kidding of course. Having dinner at an uppity place where the other patrons will look down their noses at us when we show up in my 12-year old car
I like your style. One reason I have a few bucks today is that I drove my 1965 Dodge D100 pickup for 33 years. It was more reliable than the Tundra I bought to replace it.