Bye Week Blues!!!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 13, 2005
OKC
Anything happening this week? Cowboys and Chiefs have bye weeks. Maybe I should clean my house. What are you doing this weekend?

Last edited:

gundysburner

Banned
Banned
Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Getting skis tuned & ready to start the season.

Checking out Notre Dame @ BC. Could be a big upset there.

Lastly, getting the antibody test for COVID.

Gonna be really exciting around our place!

Oct 7, 2015
St. Elmo, CO
Concentrating on growing my November beard and mustache even more so with the bye. I'll consider things like washing my car, cleaning the bathroom, doing laundry, but a quick trip to the tequila store might help rid me of such thoughts. There will be bike riding, hiking and food & beverage junkets involved no matter what. Oh, and I just had a flu shot yesterday, so I'm ready to go out without any clothing for the rest of the year.

Last edited:

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Saturday I am going to try and fix my washer until I realize I need a professional...then I'll either watch football or play video games.
Sunday = The Masters.

osupsycho

MAXIMUM EFFORT!!!
A/V Subscriber
Apr 20, 2005
Valhalla
My weekend is going to two funerals for family members that passed away due to covid. Only silver lining I see with it is at least I won't be missing an OSU game. Everyone please wear your masks and stay safe, both of these people would most likely still be with us if one person had just worn a mask or not visited.

gundysburner

Banned
Banned
Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
My weekend is going to two funerals for family members that passed away due to covid. Only silver lining I see with it is at least I won't be missing an OSU game. Everyone please wear your masks and stay safe, both of these people would most likely still be with us if one person had just worn a mask or not visited.
Sorry about your loss.

Not really sure what to make of the last part though.

osupsycho

MAXIMUM EFFORT!!!
A/V Subscriber
Apr 20, 2005
Valhalla
Thanks for the reply & your thoughts about what he meant.
Yeah sorry should have clarified. The people that passed had been careful due to health issues but a younger family member was not as careful and gave it to them when he visited. If he had worn a mask on the visit or not visited in the first place this would not have happened. He was completely asymptomatic when he visited and never had more than mild symptoms himself after the visit. But now is beating himself up that he led to the deaths of his mother and grandmother. Just saying everyone needs to keep taking this seriously.

gundysburner

Banned
Banned
Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Yeah sorry should have clarified. The people that passed had been careful due to health issues but a younger family member was not as careful and gave it to them when he visited. If he had worn a mask on the visit or not visited in the first place this would not have happened. He was completely asymptomatic when he visited and never had more than mild symptoms himself after the visit. But now is beating himself up that he led to the deaths of his mother and grandmother. Just saying everyone needs to keep taking this seriously.
Gotcha, that's what I was wondering-if it was a specific person who refused to do so, or just 'anyone' in general they could've gotten it from.

Again, that's a shame & could have been easily avoided.