Bye Bye Trade War? China Plans $1 Trillion Buying Spree to Reduce US Trade Deficit

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
President Trump has demonized Mexican Americans as criminals, rapists, and drug dealers. Since when did Trump have anything good to say about Mexicans?
no he did not... untrue. He said Mexico is dumping criminals on us. He said there are good Mexicans.

he stated that a large number of people entering the country illegally are criminals, rapists and drug dealers... and they are.

In the very dang quote that you're mischaracterizing, he says Mexicans are good people, that they're not sending us their best people. When did he say anything good? IN THE SAME DANG PARAGRAPH THAT YOU"RE BUTCHERING

Trump: Mexico Not Sending Us Their Best; Criminals, Drug Dealers And Rapists Are Crossing Border
DONALD TRUMP: When do we beat Mexico at the border? They’re laughing at us, at our stupidity. And now they are beating us economically. They are not our friend, believe me. But they’re killing us economically.

The U.S. has become a dumping ground for everybody else’s problems.

Thank you. It’s true, and these are the best and the finest. When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
no he did not... untrue. He said Mexico is dumping criminals on us. He said there are good Mexicans.

he stated that a large number of people entering the country illegally are criminals, rapists and drug dealers... and they are.

In the very dang quote that you're mischaracterizing, he says Mexicans are good people, that they're not sending us their best people. When did he say anything good? IN THE SAME DANG PARAGRAPH THAT YOU"RE BUTCHERING

Trump: Mexico Not Sending Us Their Best; Criminals, Drug Dealers And Rapists Are Crossing Border
DONALD TRUMP: When do we beat Mexico at the border? They’re laughing at us, at our stupidity. And now they are beating us economically. They are not our friend, believe me. But they’re killing us economically.

Thank you. It’s true, and these are the best and the finest. When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.
LOL, still it's a matter of FACT that it's true that President Trump demonized Mexican Americans as criminals, rapists, and drug dealers. Luckily for Mexicans, Trump was at least willing to assume some of them are good people.

Aug 16, 2012
President Trump has demonized Mexican Americans as criminals, rapists, and drug dealers. Since when did Trump have anything good to say about Mexicans?
Did no such thing. Do you listen to anyone but Beto and AOC? I disagree with most of your conveyed ideologies, but you are better than making statements like this.

ramases2112

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 28, 2008
Inside the Basket of Deplorables
www.reddit.com

LOL, still it's a matter of FACT that it's true that President Trump demonized Mexican Americans as criminals, rapists, and drug dealers. Luckily for Mexicans, Trump was at least willing to assume some of them are good people.
Lmao they are not American. They are illegals living here illegally.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
So OSUinTX is
Did no such thing. Do you listen to anyone but Beto and AOC? I disagree with most of your conveyed ideologies, but you are better than making statements like this.
You're all out wrong and further more, Trump also demonized the mentally ill. Maybe he would like to deprive them of guns without due process. Do you simply admire and look up to Trump so damned much you can't possibly see it all? I pay little attention to Beto and AOC. I don't obsess over them.

By the way, you're probably white. Many conservatives thought Obama was quite highly divisive. Oddly enough, many of these same people don't make that observation about Pres. Trump. I wonder why.

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2011
Illegal aliens are by definition not Americans, and a large percentage of them are not Mexican either. I'm sure Venezuelans, Salvadorans, Guatemalans and Hondurans all look the same to you though, Racist. ;)

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
So OSUinTX is

You're all out wrong and further more, Trump also demonized the mentally ill. Maybe he would like to deprive them of guns without due process. Do you simply admire and look up to Trump so damned much you can't possibly see it all? I pay little attention to Beto and AOC. I don't obsess over them.

By the way, you're probably white. Many conservatives thought Obama was quite highly divisive. Oddly enough, many of these same people don't make that observation about Pres. Trump. I wonder why.
Do you know who caused this demonic mess? Liberal damn judges that made it impossible to commit people and keep them there. Due Process is fine, but dangerous people should not be on the streets. Your ilks concern over due process has turned most urban centers, OKC included, into tent cities, with human feces on the sidewalks in some places. It has resulted in an increase in dangerous individuals and unsanitary conditions in the most prosperous in the world.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

Ever heard of MS-13? That's the rapists and drug dealers. And honestly, every one that tries to come across the border illegally is a criminal.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
oh, I see what you did there... changed the discussion from illegals (of all countries) crossing the border, to not even talking about Mexicans crossing the border... to now, your inconceivable twist to "Mexican Americans".... whatever the heck that even is.

He was never once talking about any Americans crossing the border.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
Ever heard of MS-13? That's the rapists and drug dealers. And honestly, every one that tries to come across the border illegally is a criminal.

our prisions are filled with illegals .... Townie knows exactly what Trump was talking about, but he chooses to intentionally be dishonest on the issue.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
So OSUinTX is

What do you say about the blacks and Latinos that voted for Trump. The same ones that criticized Obama for his policies. That word by the way is not demonized, it is criticized. See how you try to bring your own rhetoric to control the conversation?
And if you didn't notice it from anyone else that has said it, he has never called Mexican Americans (who are citizens and really just Americans) criminals it anything else.

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
No, he didn't. You are a sheep.
So you simply much prefer the word criticized be used than rather than demonized?

We're all sheep living under the same laws, prohibitions and regulations, while usually doing little to nothing to fight them, especially the unjust ones. After doing all that sheeping, it's hard for many people to make much sense out of the notions that a right is defined as an action that causes no harm upon another being, while a wrong is simply any form of theft. The less and less all that is well understood, the more and more freedoms will be taken from us.

Aug 16, 2012
So OSUinTX is

You are hopelessly indoctrinated.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
So OSUinTX is

You are hopelessly indoctrinated.
No he apparently thrives on the confrontation of it all and is just trolling to keep that going.

Nov 6, 2010
Ok, so regardless of whether you think Trump is racist towards latinos, exploits racism toward latinos, or loves latinos, I think it's pretty clear that his fate hinges on the economy. Which brings me back to my original assertion that the China confrontation is worth supporting, regardless of politics. Now that the trade war is starting to have impacts on the stock market, does he stick to his guns?? My guess is no. He is keenly aware of his razor thin margin for re-election, and I believe Trump will always put Trump first. So, my predictions are for an elimination or deferment of some tariffs, as well as an intense leaning on the FED to lower interest rates. The next few weeks will be interesting.