Buck Blitz

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 4, 2016
Oklahoma
Has anyone ever tried Buck Blitz attractant? It's made over in Cheyenne, OK. I've heard some good things about it but haven't used any. I'm going to get a couple of bags next week and give it a go. Just curious if anyone on here has had any luck with it or what attractants you've had the most luck using.

Nov 4, 2016
Oklahoma
Checked my camera last night. I put the Buck Blitz out Thursday evening and had 1621 pics through Monday evening. I haven't had time to go through them all yet but here are a few pics I got. The Buck Blitz seems to work. I was wanting to get some pictures and now I have a lot to go through! Hopefully I'll find a monster buck in there somewhere. I'll have to put it out in some other spots I have cameras up

Attachments

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
I've had a lot of luck simply putting out a bunch of doe in estrous drips during the evening hunt. Next morning bucks generally turn up after hearing you walk in.

I only put out feeders to keep the does on my property when season rolls around, I also enjoy looking through the pictures. I've never actually hunted close to them.

They run the does in a near impossible to hunt part of my property. That's where the action is. I've given up on trying to put feeders and stands up in the area. Impossible to get to without getting busted walking in. So I use that to my advantage best I can. A rutting buck smelling doe pee comes toward you when he hears you and isn't real spooky. Just check the wind to decide which direction to come in from after scenting it up. Took me years to figure out how to hunt the spot. In the last three years have gotten three wall worthy deer from it.

The spot is brushy and the highest spot on my property surrounded by mostly wide open pasture. Couple of routes to get in and stay mostly concealed. The deer need to be in the right mind set when they hear you because they will hear you or see you coming in.