Brisket Burgers

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 30, 2009
Altus, OK - Clarkesville, GA
I made my first brisket burgers and they were awesome. I used smoked chopped brisket and mixed it with some 80-20- ground chuck. Yes, cooked brisket in raw meat. I used 1/3 brisket to 2/3 chuck. Grilled to medium and stuck it in a nice grilled bun. Y'all need to try this burger! Go Pokes!

FWPoke

An OP OG in the DFDub
A/V Subscriber
Jun 8, 2004
Fort Worth
I made my first brisket burgers and they were awesome. I used smoked chopped brisket and mixed it with some 80-20- ground chuck. Yes, cooked brisket in raw meat. I used 1/3 brisket to 2/3 chuck. Grilled to medium and stuck it in a nice grilled bun. Y'all need to try this burger! Go Pokes!
We really need a slobbering smiley.

Jan 28, 2008
OKC, OK
Did you use any seasoning on your brisket burgers?