Breaking: Middle school shooting in Indiana

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
A male student has been taken into custody at West Middle School in Noblesville Indiana.

The Police Chief has confirmed that a teacher and another juvenile student were injured and transported to the hospital.

Police bused the middle school students to the high school but police are on the scene at the High School now as there was a threat directed toward the High School as well in what police say was a communicated threat

Reports say the student walked into a science class with a gun and opened fire hitting a female and a teacher was able to swat the gun out of the suspects hands

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/2...-school-suspect-in-custody-officials-say.html

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
Am I out of line for having the opinion that the parents of this generation have failed miserably when it comes to teaching their kids how to deal with their emotions and rejection/failure/adversity??

Nov 26, 2008
Parents don't want to be parents anymore. They want to be friends.
Discipline is a swear word
Little Johnny is special, just like everyone in their own way so if he flies off in a blind rage whenever he doesnt get his way that's just little Johnny expressing himself as he has the right to do

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Reports the shooter fired a total of 16 times. Reports say a 7th grade science class was taking a test when the student walked into the class late, pulled a gun out of his back pack and started firing. Students say the Science teacher threw a basketball at the student and then immediately ran at the student and swatted the gun out of his hand and tackled him.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Gundy has offered the teacher sideline passes to Oklahoma State football games for life.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Jostate

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
I'm surprised I haven't seen anything on here about the Louie's shooting. I guess the low body count kept it out of the national spotlight to some extent. It also supports the 2A talking point about armed citizens stopping the shooter and most of the networks wouldn't want to give that any attention.

The guy was a grade A nutcase and I think grew up near me. I'm bound to know someone who knew him but haven't heard yet.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
I'm surprised I haven't seen anything on here about the Louie's shooting. I guess the low body count kept it out of the national spotlight to some extent. It also supports the 2A talking point about armed citizens stopping the shooter and most of the networks wouldn't want to give that any attention.

The guy was a grade A nutcase and I think grew up near me. I'm bound to know someone who knew him but haven't heard yet.
You didn't look very hard did you...

http://www.orangepower.com/threads/...before-armed-citizen-shoots-kills-him.247296/

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk