Breaking: ISIS Founder Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Captured or Killed

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

John C

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Oct 13, 2011
He is now with his 72 (or whatever the number is) virgins. I hope they are all 16 year old boys and he has to pleasure all them. (NTTAWWT)

Patron

Wrangler
Oct 12, 2019
Dustin,ok
The Damocrats are mad as hell and are not going to take it any more, they hate and fear the “ stealth hero” they mumble Orange Man Bad, over and over. Whoops I forgot the Deepstate rhinos ditto, ditto.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
CNN literally cut off the press conference as Trump was praising the special operations soldiers that completed the mission saying the press conference had moved on to lesser issues.

One of the reporters asked Trump if he would invite those soldiers to the White House. Seriously WTF kind of question is that.

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Spring, TX
CNN literally cut off the press conference as Trump was praising the special operations soldiers that completed the mission saying the press conference had moved on to lesser issues.

One of the reporters asked Trump if he would invite those soldiers to the White House. Seriously WTF kind of question is that.
I had to drive to work directly after the press conference, and NPR was discussing how he went off on a tangent during the press conference about their oil. To my knowledge, he only discussed the oil when asked by reporter about the overall Syrian situation. Its interesting and sad to see how they spin it to make trump look bad in a pretty "good for everybody" moment. He has times when he makes himself look bad. This was not one of them.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
I'm reading reports that al-Baghdadi, in true coward fashion, blew himself up (and at least three of his children) to avoid being captured.

Thanks Abu for saving this tax payer the $1.19 round that should have gone thru your skull. :thumbup:

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
I'm reading reports that al-Baghdadi, in true coward fashion, blew himself up (and at least three of his children) to avoid being captured.

Thanks Abu for saving this tax payer the $1.19 round that should have gone thru your skull. :thumbup:
Even better... he blew himself up because a military dog cornered him in a tunnel! The dog sustained some injuries from the blast, but will recover.

Nov 6, 2010
Glad he is gone, but not really material in the grand scheme of things. Saudi Arabia has to stop funding and exporting this crap, or it will never end. And that might not even be enough with the internet and how many generations of these people have been bred and dispersed globally already. Kudos to Trump for ordering the operation, but strategically, I hope he leans on his new Saudi friends to do more to reverse the incredible damage they have done to civilization over the last 50 years.