Boynton

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 27, 2007
Tulsa
Boynton and Gundy are in completely different situations. Boynton probably enjoys an 80% or higher fan base approval rating, compared to Gundy's 50/50 or less depending on the day.

We also pay Boynton a fraction of his worth while overpaying Gundy for years because he'll go court some crappy SEC school like Tenn or Ark if we don't shell out.

We need to pay Boynton a lot more, whether he likes it or not LOL. This is about keeping him in Stillwater more than it is paying him whatever he asks, which we have done. I just don't want UCLA or Arizona or Mich or FLA or another elite program offering him money he didn't know he wanted.
1. Have you even read this thread?
2. If you want to talk gundy. Let’s a go to the 156 other threads about gundy where you do nothing but talk crap, and I will explain why your over-paying comments are completely asinine and completely ignore the facts - but this thread is about boyton. You’re the only one talking about gundy here.

Nov 2, 2004
Broken Arrow
Boynton and Gundy are in completely different situations. Boynton probably enjoys an 80% or higher fan base approval rating, compared to Gundy's 50/50 or less depending on the day.

We also pay Boynton a fraction of his worth while overpaying Gundy for years because he'll go court some crappy SEC school like Tenn or Ark if we don't shell out.

We need to pay Boynton a lot more, whether he likes it or not LOL. This is about keeping him in Stillwater more than it is paying him whatever he asks, which we have done. I just don't want UCLA or Arizona or Mich or FLA or another elite program offering him money he didn't know he wanted.
"Pay Boynton a lot more"??? WTF?? You mean make the exact same mistake as we did with TF?? At least Ford made the tournament.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO

1. Have you even read this thread?
2. If you want to talk gundy. Let’s a go to the 156 other threads about gundy where you do nothing but talk crap, and I will explain why your over-paying comments are completely asinine and completely ignore the facts - but this thread is about boyton. You’re the only one talking about gundy here.
It’s called GDS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk