Boynton, now that the season is done

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

AshlandFlash

It seemed like a good idea at the time
A/V Subscriber
Aug 24, 2007
I'm having a little trouble keeping up. When did we switch from blaming Holder for HIRING Boynton to blaming him for LOSING Boynton?

And isn't the season still going on?

Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
I'm having a little trouble keeping up. When did we switch from blaming Holder for HIRING Boynton to blaming him for LOSING Boynton?

And isn't the season still going on?
Some people take a negative stance regardless. Gandi said "I refuse to let anyone walk across my mind with dirty feet".

We have a lot of posters that need to clean their feet before they post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RutherfordFan

Federal Marshal
Feb 5, 2008
Oklahoma City
I like Boynton so far. That said he is only worth 1.5. May be slight raise. Wait to see how next year goes. Let him be lowest paid big 12 coach. He is least known. Makes sense. Take it slow. Nobody is coming after him anyway. See what he does. Then we'll Talk again next year.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I like Boynton so far. That said he is only worth 1.5. May be slight raise. Wait to see how next year goes. Let him be lowest paid big 12 coach. He is least known. Makes sense. Take it slow. Nobody is coming after him anyway. See what he does. Then we'll Talk again next year.
Except there is talk of Frank Martin taking the UConn job. If that happens would Carolina go after Boynton?

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

CPTNQUIRK

I'm Your Captain!
A/V Subscriber
Nov 20, 2006
In the Boondocks in Creek County, Oklahoma
Read the post below yours and see if you have the same attitude.

Feb 4, 2016
florida
Except there is talk of Frank Martin taking the UConn job. If that happens would Carolina go after Boynton?

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
I haven't seen Martins name brought up for UCONN job. Dan Hurley of Rhode Island is the name I saw. Don't know if Boynton would consider that job, Rhode Island, if it opened up. Would seem like a step down to me.

snuffy

Free Harambe!
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Feb 28, 2007
Oklahoma
I haven't seen Martins name brought up for UCONN job. Dan Hurley of Rhode Island is the name I saw. Don't know if Boynton would consider that job, Rhode Island, if it opened up. Would seem like a step down to me.
Bill Haisten of the TW mentioned Martin's name being floated with the UCONN job today. He said it is along shot.

teibbor

Staff
A/V Subscriber
Jul 29, 2004
Rumors are out there but of course he has denied it. Just google it.

ksupoke

We don't need no, thot kuntrol
A/V Subscriber
Feb 16, 2011
dark sarcasm in the classroom
Just a note:
Boynton has a slight raise built into his contract 10%, what you are suggesting is 50%, that might be the right number but it's anything but slight.