Boomer Sooners Bomb Again

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
The only context Bedlam has here is how you guys will show up in droves when someone beats OU, but when it’s time our for our teams to play each other you hide before and after the game.

I have no idea how any of you ignore that.

Buncha ostriches with your heads stuck in the sand when it comes to supporting your own team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This year was not typical. We’ve had plenty of pre Bedlam talk in years past. Unlike you, I am able to right my wrongs. Next year I will give you the satisfaction of pregame Bedlam smack.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
The only context Bedlam has here is how you guys will show up in droves when someone beats OU, but when it’s time our for our teams to play each other you hide before and after the game.

I have no idea how any of you ignore that.

Buncha ostriches with your heads stuck in the sand when it comes to supporting your own team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We show up in droves on our own message board that all of us post on pretty much everyday? There was plenty of discussion going on before during and after bedlam about bedlam on the main board.