Boomer Sooners Bomb Again

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Oklahoma’s building a title team. No one had OU picked in this game. Hell I didn’t either. They’re ridiculously close. You gotta be on the stage in order to win. Oklahoma’s on the right track and still building. Oklahoma State’s not on the right track. Their car isn’t even running. It’s in the pasture behind the house being overgrown by grass.

But you won’t talk about that either....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
more appropriate title to this thread, Pokes and Boomer Sooners bomb again. no word for weeks from the Pokes, after the Pokes (ranked 25th?) lose to a terrible unranked Aggies, you start talking trash about OU losing to the #1 team in the country. Nice spin.
You realize aggy was favored and didn’t even cover, right?
You realize that you guys could’ve won that game right?

You didn’t. Because Gundy is an idiot.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Nice spin? So the whole college football world is laughing at the annual OU bowl beatdown, but when OSU fans laugh about it on an OSU message board mind you, our resident sooner dbag posters throw out the "how dare you!" card. You guys didn't just lose, it was 49-14 at halftime. It was an epic beatdown. People are going to talk...and laugh...and talk. Even the local sports media is calling it the most embarrassing loss ever. But OMG, according to TG and any of the other OU fans on here who are just now crawling out of their fetal positions they've been in for the last 2 days...."OSU fans better zip it!"
They don't understand that we normally win our bowl games. Thus this year was odd for us. Whereas with ou, even before the cfp, they would lose bowl games.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Awww... you win your shitty little bowl games? That’s cute... I mean you can’t win your conference or even your biggest rivalry game, get beat routinely by patsy teams.. but hey.. at least Oklahoma loses occasionally, right? Losers...

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK

Nope. After seeing enough dead ducks from Dru Brown, I left for Charley Crockett at Cain’s. I love OSU but it’s not my life. Can’t imagine a life revolving around a college team like you.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark

Nope. After seeing enough dead ducks from Dru Brown, I left for Charley Crockett at Cain’s. I love OSU but it’s not my life. Can’t imagine a life revolving around a college team like you.
Hand the ball off to Chuba and roll the dice instead of wheeling out your sad sack excuse of a kicker.

Hello win column.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Hand the ball off to Chuba and roll the dice instead of wheeling out your sad sack excuse of a kicker.

Hello win column.

The kicker is solid inside 45. That’s what it was stupid asking him to score outside his range.

It was also stupid bringing in Sanders on 4th and 1.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
At any rate.... you guys had the firepower to beat A&M. That loss is straight on coaching.

LSU is hands down the best team OU has faced in the playoffs thus far. While I hated getting skulldragged, they’re just ridiculously good. Hard to be mad about that.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
At any rate.... you guys had the firepower to beat A&M. That loss is straight on coaching.

LSU is hands down the best team OU has faced in the playoffs thus far. While I hated getting skulldragged, they’re just ridiculously good. Hard to be mad about that.

With our health going into that game, I figure it was a toss up match. I was accurate. With Sanders and Wallace, we win by at least 10.

You might not see it in here, but I’ll admit I’m on record saying LSU/OU would be a helluva shootout if Hurts took care of the ball. He did have one int but they game was out of hand already. I was way off on that one.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
With our health going into that game, I figure it was a toss up match. I was accurate. With Sanders and Wallace, we win by at least 10.

You might not see it in here, but I’ll admit I’m on record saying LSU/OU would be a helluva shootout if Hurts took care of the ball. He did have one int but they game was out of hand already. I was way off on that one.
Hurts did just fine with the ball for the most part. That pick was a great play by that safety.

There was opportunity early in the game to keep it competitive, but individual plays slammed the door shut and it got out of hand really fast. The PI call that was missed was huge. And on one play, Jeremiah Hall was wide open for a huge gain and Hurts was rolling out and had the ball tipped away.

The depth in the secondary was exploited badly. Missing DTY and Bookie was rough. Parnell Motley shut down Jamarr Chase which was awesome. Too bad he wasn’t the only receiver they had.

Feb 11, 2007
Oklahoma City
Hurts did just fine with the ball for the most part. That pick was a great play by that safety.

There was opportunity early in the game to keep it competitive, but individual plays slammed the door shut and it got out of hand really fast. The PI call that was missed was huge. And on one play, Jeremiah Hall was wide open for a huge gain and Hurts was rolling out and had the ball tipped away.

The depth in the secondary was exploited badly. Missing DTY and Bookie was rough. Parnell Motley shut down Jamarr Chase which was awesome. Too bad he wasn’t the only receiver they had.

I do not understand why the Sooners play lights out. at times ....and then play so terrible at other times. They are the most up and down playing team I have ever seen!

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Aggies are terrible this year, unranked, and still favored to beat the #25 team in the country? There ya go :lol:
There was a one win difference between the teams. Pokes ranked 25, aggy ranked 30. I know you’re not very smart, but surely you can understand there wasn’t much of a difference between the teams going into the game. If we have Sanders and Wallace, we probably win.

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
There was a one win difference between the teams. Pokes ranked 25, aggy ranked 30. I know you’re not very smart, but surely you can understand there wasn’t much of a difference between the teams going into the game. If we have Sanders and Wallace, we probably win.
Im smart enough not to consider beating the spread against an unranked team and still losing any sort of moral victory, I mean that's just sad.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Im smart enough not to consider beating the spread against an unranked team and still losing any sort of moral victory, I mean that's just sad.
It wasn’t taken as a moral victory. It was used as description that we weren’t favored and still almost won despite missing several of our best players.

Y’all keep telling us how terrible aggy is. Yet you can’t respond to any of my points except the spread by taking it out of context. All this in response to the beatdown LSU gave ou. It’s hilarious how Sooners say bedlam isn’t a rivalry but every time you get your ass kicked you show up to talk bedlam with lil bro. Y’all are the most pathetic college football fans in the nation and everyone knows it.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
The only context Bedlam has here is how you guys will show up in droves when someone beats OU, but when it’s time our for our teams to play each other you hide before and after the game.

I have no idea how any of you ignore that.

Buncha ostriches with your heads stuck in the sand when it comes to supporting your own team.