Boise fans

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 12, 2007
Tulsa, Okla.
So I was chatting with some Boise fans on Broncofans.net, and several said they tried to register here to chat with us, but have never received their email confirmation.

Just FYI for our administrator overlords.

Kev_Dawg

Banned
Banned
Apr 14, 2018
Owasso
So I was chatting with some Boise fans on Broncofans.net, and several said they tried to register here to chat with us, but have never received their email confirmation.

Just FYI for our administrator overlords.
Same thing happened to me at the beginning of this year, I made a thread in the tech issues subforum a couple months ago.

Kev_Dawg

Banned
Banned
Apr 14, 2018
Owasso
Was there a resolution? Just curious.
Yeah, they activated my account after 6 months. Lol.
But regarding that thread, I just looked at it again and no one replied. Thought I remembered someone tagging someone else in it but maybe not.
I had tried everything. Clicked "resend confirmation email" like 20 times over many months, used the "contact us" link at the bottom of the website about 6 times, and then in August I could suddenly post.

Kev_Dawg

Banned
Banned
Apr 14, 2018
Owasso
It took a couple weeks for my "confirmation". Never did receive the email. I just checked back after a couple weeks and my account was good to go. Darned free site slackers :)
Same, I never did get an email, I just logged in and I could post.
Edit: Maybe I exaggerated about 6 months since it says April 14th under my name, but still. Long time.