Bob Stoops purchases second Chicago home for $2.25 million

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 18, 2006
Tulsa
Ah the infamous Vodnik and his "inline V-6 engine" that he was so proud of.
That was some time back as I had the honor of telling whoever it was that a V6 cannot be an inline. If it wasn't under taljr2002 it could have been for the short time i used the handle 69-Z28 which unfortunately has been sold.

I still have a bunch of muscle car parts though....any takers PM me.

Oct 10, 2006
Tuttle, OK
That was some time back as I had the honor of telling whoever it was that a V6 cannot be an inline. If it wasn't under taljr2002 it could have been for the short time i used the handle 69-Z28 which unfortunately has been sold.

Damn. Bet that was tough getting rid of the Z. One of my favorite cars.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010

Yeah, I'm trying to convert my V6 into an inline 6. Got anything for that?

Dec 18, 2006
Tulsa
Damn. Bet that was tough getting rid of the Z. One of my favorite cars.
You don't even know, well you can imagine and I told my grandson it would eventually be his when he was 4. Transformers was really big then and he hasn't forgotten. Now he wants a Lamborghini. He's talking to the wrong Grandpa....

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
But why Chicago, the murder capital of America? I could understand Aspen or Key West but Chicago?
First chance to get those cash offers in to the most talented thugs before somebody explains the rules...plus, violence against the weak lecture is covered after the thugs pick up their new ride from Big Red. boomer