Bob Dole 'concerned' debate commission full of never-Trumpers

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
'I am concerned that none of them support @realDonaldTrump. A biased Debate Commission is unfair'

“The Commission on Presidential Debates is supposedly bipartisan w/ an equal number of Rs and Ds. I know all of the Republicans and most are friends of mine,” Dole, who served 27 years in the Senate and ran for president in 1996, wrote on Twitter.

“I am concerned that none of them support @realDonaldTrump. A biased Debate Commission is unfair,” he continued.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bob-dole-debate-commission-never-trumpers

OrangeFan69

LA Face with an Okla. booty.
A/V Subscriber
Apr 24, 2010
Los Angeles 90046
instagram.com
'I am concerned that none of them support @realDonaldTrump. A biased Debate Commission is unfair'

“The Commission on Presidential Debates is supposedly bipartisan w/ an equal number of Rs and Ds. I know all of the Republicans and most are friends of mine,” Dole, who served 27 years in the Senate and ran for president in 1996, wrote on Twitter.

“I am concerned that none of them support@realDonaldTrump. A biased Debate Commission is unfair,” he continued.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bob-dole-debate-commission-never-trumpers
Are you suggesting that the man who frequently refers to the media as the enemy of the people may have a difficult time getting treated politely by the media.

Are you doing a funny bit from a movie or something?

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Are you suggesting that the man who frequently refers to the media as the enemy of the people may have a difficult time getting treated politely by the media.

Are you doing a funny bit from a movie or something?
Are you mistaking me for Bob Dole?