Bo Van Pelt

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

c dub

Greenhorn
Jun 23, 2011
I think that he has been the most consistent cowboy golfer for the past year. Although, he has got the least amount of press out of the group.
Well it's because you have idiots like Mahan and Fowler making videos...Golf Boys. What a joke. BVP is the real deal, old school, and will soon have his day. He goes about his business and let's his play do the talking.

teibbor

Staff
A/V Subscriber
Jul 29, 2004
Well it's because you have idiots like Mahan and Fowler making videos...Golf Boys. What a joke. BVP is the real deal, old school, and will soon have his day. He goes about his business and let's his play do the talking.
Idiots that donated all the proceeds to charity. Get a clue.

dds115

Free Roverto!!!
Aug 11, 2007
Fort Worth, TX
www.hirecoachgundyscoaches.com
Looks like we're going to get along real well... :rolleyes:

Like you, I hate when players have fun, FOR CHARITY. HATE IT. RARRRRRRR

pokelahoman

Keeper of the Cursive Script
Aug 31, 2009
Edmond
Looks like we're going to get along real well... :rolleyes:

Like you, I hate when players have fun, FOR CHARITY. HATE IT. RARRRRRRR
I don't know about you, but I spend all of my free time after work and on the weekends brushing up on my office skills. When Monday comes, I dominate the spreadsheets like no other. Makes all the hard work pay off. Who needs fun, get money. Oh yeah, I also don't do stupid stuff like get on Orange Power during work hours, but if I were to, I would hammer golfers who aren't on the course practicing 24/7.

Did you see those pictures of Rory McIlroy helping children in third-world countries? What a joke. He needs to take his craft a little more seriously and get out on the course if he ever wants to amount to anything,

c dub

Greenhorn
Jun 23, 2011
I don't know about you, but I spend all of my free time after work and on the weekends brushing up on my office skills. When Monday comes, I dominate the spreadsheets like no other. Makes all the hard work pay off. Who needs fun, get money. Oh yeah, I also don't do stupid stuff like get on Orange Power during work hours, but if I were to, I would hammer golfers who aren't on the course practicing 24/7.

Did you see those pictures of Rory McIlroy helping children in third-world countries? What a joke. He needs to take his craft a little more seriously and get out on the course if he ever wants to amount to anything,
What Rory did was a classy way to give back. Bottom line is the Golf Boys needed some attention....bottom line.

pokelahoman

Keeper of the Cursive Script
Aug 31, 2009
Edmond
What Rory did was a classy way to give back. Bottom line is the Golf Boys needed some attention....bottom line.
They were giving back to charity. Rory also gets attention by having a photo op while he gives back. I guarantee you the kind of attention Tiger was getting in his prime was worse than any of this and he was dominating the course. I just don't see a problem with them doing the video. The problem is they had a bad U.S. Open. Who knows what really caused that.

c dub

Greenhorn
Jun 23, 2011
They were giving back to charity. Rory also gets attention by having a photo op while he gives back. I guarantee you the kind of attention Tiger was getting in his prime was worse than any of this and he was dominating the course. I just don't see a problem with them doing the video. The problem is they had a bad U.S. Open. Who knows what really caused that.
What caused it? How about a major distraction like a Golf Boys video that premiered the week of a Major? I mean really....what a poor decision.

teibbor

Staff
A/V Subscriber
Jul 29, 2004
That's fine but there's better way to do it and not embarrass yourself or your sport. If you were one of the 3 fans that loved it, then that is on you buddy.
1,776,495 views on Youtube with an 88% approval rate. I am no math wiz but i think that is more than 3. Rickie has a knee injury from last Thursday that I think had a little more to do with his bad play.

c dub

Greenhorn
Jun 23, 2011
1,776,495 views on Youtube with an 88% approval rate. I am no math wiz but i think that is more than 3. Rickie has a knee injury from last Thursday that I think had a little more to do with his bad play.
Those 88% are the same people that voted for W and love Bill O'Reilly, Fox News, etc etc etc.....keep'em coming.

Jun 2, 2010
Squat Rack
Those 88% are the same people that voted for W and love Bill O'Reilly, Fox News, etc etc etc.....keep'em coming.
Haha this is the worst troll I've seen in a long time... People like you wont last long on here when you start trolling with your first post. None of those guys needed recognition, they are trying to reach a younger audience which is rapidly growing, so "keep'em coming".

c dub

Greenhorn
Jun 23, 2011
Haha this is the worst troll I've seen in a long time... People like you wont last long on here when you start trolling with your first post. None of those guys needed recognition, they are trying to reach a younger audience which is rapidly growing, so "keep'em coming".
Dont you worry, I wont be around much longer by my own choice. I have better things to do than chat online with a bunch of ya-hoos. My first troll was just sticking up for BVP. You are probably right in that I should have waited for my second troll to pick on the Golf Boys. My mistake....I will get offline now so you and the rest of the trolls can get back to World of Warcraft....

dds115

Free Roverto!!!
Aug 11, 2007
Fort Worth, TX
www.hirecoachgundyscoaches.com
Dont you worry, I wont be around much longer by my own choice. I have better things to do than chat online with a bunch of ya-hoos. My first troll was just sticking up for BVP. You are probably right in that I should have waited for my second troll to pick on the Golf Boys. My mistake....I will get offline now so you and the rest of the trolls can get back to World of Warcraft....
Thanks! Won't miss ya!

CTeamPoke

Legendary Cowboy
Jun 18, 2008
Dallas, TX
Listen. We love all Cowboys the same. Golf needs a breathe of fresh air, which is what guys like Mahan, Fowler, Crane, and Watson are giving it. Same with Rory. BVP is a very good golfer, and he gets his love.

Some people, man. Just can't be happy.

Jun 2, 2010
Squat Rack
Listen. We love all Cowboys the same. Golf needs a breathe of fresh air, which is what guys like Mahan, Fowler, Crane, and Watson are giving it. Same with Rory. BVP is a very good golfer, and he gets his love.

Some people, man. Just can't be happy.
I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually agree with you this time!