Bloomberg lying in his ad

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Bloomberg buying his way onto national TV tonight to address the nation on what Trump is doing wrong on the Corona virus and how we all will likely die if we don't elect him.
ER-AOksWsAAup9f.jpeg.jpg

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
The left likes to pretend that they have a problem with lying and wealth, but the candidates in this primary expose that lie. The reality is that liars and rich people don't bother them at all as long as they support the lefts authoritarian agenda. Bloomberg is the embodiment of everything the left claims is wrong with Trump but they will stand up and clap for him like seals begging for a fish.

OSU79

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 22, 2009
Back home in God's (Green) Country
The left likes to pretend that they have a problem with lying and wealth, but the candidates in this primary expose that lie. The reality is that liars and rich people don't bother them at all as long as they support the lefts authoritarian agenda. Bloomberg is the embodiment of everything the left claims is wrong with Trump but they will stand up and clap for him like seals begging for a fish.
Well, his bought and paid for audience will, for sure.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
The Trumpsters on this board worried about a lying politicians???
Damn that’s rich. Supporters of the greatest lying piece of $hit in our lifetime Donny tanning bed Trump.
Talk about hypocrisy.
Btw, I started the thread and I'm NOT a "Trumpster," and was actually looking for a reason to maybe like and support Bloomberg and was NOT encouraged by his false claim at the very end of his ad. You would think someone on his staff would point that out. Certainly all politicians lie and stretch the truth and this is just more of the same...I won't hold my breath looking for a politician that actually tells the truth...

May 31, 2007
Edmond, OK
All politicians spin, so at the end of the day the only thing I care about is results. I’ve never seen a POTUS work so hard to actually accomplish what he campaigned for as Trump has. Trump passes that test with flying colors whether the kooky left wants to admit it or not. I didn’t vote for Trump and was convinced he was in over his head but he won me over & proved me wrong.

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
All politicians spin, so at the end of the day the only thing I care about is results. I’ve never seen a POTUS work so hard to actually accomplish what he campaigned for as Trump has. Trump passes that test with flying colors whether the kooky left wants to admit it or not. I didn’t vote for Trump and was convinced he was in over his head but he won me over & proved me wrong.
LOL, what results? The economy is so weak that Trump is quite open minded toward stimulating it with negative interest rates. Would you love to start paying banks to keep your money? I wouldn't and still not voting for Trump. Don't trust a leader who thinks negative interest rates are good and would end will.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
LOL, what results? The economy is so weak that Trump is quite open minded toward stimulating it with negative interest rates. Would you love to start paying banks to keep your money? I wouldn't and still not voting for Trump. Don't trust a leader who thinks negative interest rates are good and would end will.
That's funny. I average two site-unseen job offers a month in cybersecurity and AWS (I'm no top-end hacker guru either) and no business here in town can fill any retail or food vacancy. We have a high-end Japanese steak-house ready to open but can't because they can't find waitstaff. "Weak economy"...I don't think that means what you think it does.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
Weak economy?
Name one significant measure where the economy is worse today than October 2016.
Waiting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
You're a shop teacher, not an economist.