Blonde Gundy

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
Have you ever wondered what university the internet is associating with mullets? Just google "mullet university"

Give you three guesses who shows up first. But you'll only need one!
The point was to post what came up on Google when you enter "typical sooner", you moron. Try to keep up.
Well that’s just plain stupid
OMG, this isn't even a challenge anymore. Puffpuffpass toker, puff.puff.pass.

#1 Pokes Fan

Territorial Marshal
Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
It is more like puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff.....By that point, he is unable to pass. Therein lies the problem.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
It is more like puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff.....By that point, he is unable to pass. Therein lies the problem.
Exactly....which is why I told him to pass. ;)

May 28, 2010
Have you ever wondered what university the internet is associating with mullets? Just google "mullet university"

Give you three guesses who shows up first. But you'll only need one!
The point was to post what came up on Google when you enter "typical sooner", you moron. Try to keep up.
Well that’s just plain stupid

There is nothing to keep up with here, I can quote posts too, its not a special skill.

May 28, 2010
If you puff that many times you’ll be out of weed, you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. You’re obviously not a midnight Toker. Stick with being the #1 fan poker.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
There is nothing to keep up with here, I can quote posts too, its not a special skill.
It's a special skill to be as utterly dense as you are being though. You started with the "google mullet university" b.s. Then acted like I was making fun of your fans when I googled typical sooner. Lord have mercy son, you need to have that lobotomy reversed.

May 28, 2010
It's a special skill to be as utterly dense as you are being though. You started with the "google mullet university" b.s. Then acted like I was making fun of your fans when I googled typical sooner. Lord have mercy son, you need to have that lobotomy reversed.
You posted pictures of Oklahoma fans. That’s exactly who you were making fun of. Lord have mercy lady, you need to have that lobotomy reversed.