Blonde Gundy

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
I prefer slamming, so will continue to use it. i give you permission to use punching though. He's clearly good at that too.

jobob85

Alcoholistic Sage
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
Why is that funny? Sucks for hill. Slammin Joe had a nice career at OU.
Because everything OU does makes me laugh. Harboring women beaters, racking up debt, males fondling males, cheating on ranking data, singing racist songs on buses, peeing on teepees.......

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Because everything OU does makes me laugh. Harboring women beaters, racking up debt, males fondling males, cheating on ranking data, singing racist songs on buses, peeing on teepees.......

Cool, it's good to have a sense of humor about things. Especially when you cant beat them.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Personally I beat them every day. My schools football team is a different story.
Yes but we've been at a disadvantage since the 40's...we only had scholarships vs cheater u's pay to play. We've also done it on a fraction of their budget...wait...maybe that's another reason OSU isn't over a BILLION in debt. Where the hell are all those doctor and lawyer donors? Bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwahahahahaha

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
It's unfortunately (for you at least) the story that folks most care for.
It doesn’t bother me. I retired at 50 and enjoy life no matter how football goes. I feel sorry for the peasants like you who hang their worth on a football team.
I would feel sorry for any peasant who hangs his worth on a football team. What gives you the impression that I am one of those Peasants? Considering the fact that football is virtually the only reason I visit this site, in case you weren’t aware.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
I would feel sorry for any peasant who hangs his worth on a football team. What gives you the impression that I am one of those Peasants? Considering the fact that football is virtually the only reason I visit this site, in case you weren’t aware.
Probably because you're an insecure pussy. It's the only way you can sleep at night. Put up or shut up.