Blake Jarwin

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Having a monster day for Dallas today. Has 3 TD's in this game. Right now losing to last place NY but they now have them ball behind 7 with 2:29 left. So cool for a former walk on for the Pokes!

7 catches for 119 yards and 3 touchdowns...clearly he's been watching Witten tape...wow.

Cowboys win!!

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2007
Tulsa
Washington had a nice day with the Steelers, too. 3 for 60 some yards.

Carson another solid day for Seattle. 122 yds & a TD.

Tyreek another big game for KC. 1 rec. TD, 1 rushing.
Carson is a Beast. I picked him up super late in my fantasy league hoping for a possible flex / bye week option. Dude ended up carrying me to a championship. His last 3 games were solid. Great season all around.

Jul 16, 2005
Edmond
Carson is a Beast. I picked him up super late in my fantasy league hoping for a possible flex / bye week option. Dude ended up carrying me to a championship. His last 3 games were solid. Great season all around.
Yep, I picked him up last year and had him as one of my keepers this year. I started the season with Kareem Hunt and Gurley as my starting RBs. I ended it with CJ Anderson and Carson leading me to a championship.

Mar 31, 2011
Let me be the first to say that Mike Gundy wastes his talent.
He took in an offensive lineman at Tuttle that had zero FBS offers and helped turn him into a First Team All-B12 tight end by his junior year and a Second Team All-B12 TE his senior year. More importantly, he put him in a position to become an NFL player.

Y'all can say whatever you want, but I bet you'll never hear Blake Jarwin lament his time under Coach Gundy.

Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
Let me be the first to say that Mike Gundy wastes his talent.
He took in an offensive lineman at Tuttle that had zero FBS offers and helped turn him into a First Team All-B12 tight end by his junior year and a Second Team All-B12 TE his senior year. More importantly, he put him in a position to become an NFL player.

Y'all can say whatever you want, but I bet you'll never hear Blake Jarwin lament his time under Coach Gundy.
That was meant as sarcasm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darth Ryno

Territorial Marshal
Jul 26, 2004
Tishomingo, OK
www.sith.ws
I had Carson all season, started him the week he went off. Felt like a genius :)

Also picked up Jarwin when Gronk went down. He's the new Witten for Dallas.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
One of many reasons Dallas sports talk radio sucks so bad. One local commentator said he had a high degree of doubt that Jarwin is the long-term answer to tight end for the Cowboys and that if a TE is available in the second round Dallas should take him.

PokeJ

Sheriff
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
One of many reasons Dallas sports talk radio sucks so bad. One local commentator said he had a high degree of doubt that Jarwin is the long-term answer to tight end for the Cowboys and that if a TE is available in the second round Dallas should take him.
Actually Dallas has the consistently best Sports Talk Radio station in nation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk