Blake Griffin Unclassy

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

tony7498

Greenhorn
Mar 21, 2006
Going after the ref's, stomping his feet and dunking and giving the stare down. Come on!! Plus, i dont need to see his parents 20 times...

okstateguy987

Teamo Supremo
May 7, 2007
BG is probably the worst POY I've ever seen. I suppose that goes right along with this being a down year in college bball. He's no where near as good as Durant. Griffin's whole game is getting the ball inside, and shoving people around until he scores. Just like a paris twin brother. (maybe they're related)

GoSTATE

Territorial Marshal
May 12, 2006
Cherokee County, Oklahoma
Why does Blake feel the need to do those 5 seconds stares after EVERY time he scores? Esp. dunked the ball?

And for God's sake, why do they have to show their fugly parents every time their kids touched the ball?? Is the mom's hair GREEN?????:confused:

SiggyPoke

Territorial Marshal
Nov 4, 2003
Tulsa
You guys are just jealous 'cause he's an extremely gifted machine on the court. If Taylor had decided to come play for us..we'd have Blake too and everyone would be singing his praises. Put a sock in it.

JoeHero

I don't say blah blah blah
A/V Subscriber
May 8, 2006
Ya I didn't think he was that bad, but I thought the refs protected him a little too much.
A little too much? It's a travesty he wasn't on the bench half the game in foul trouble. Anytime someone has position on him he's shoving them in the back with a forearm to get a rebound. But if you try to defend him - whistle! It reminds me of the treatment Adam Morrison got when we played Gonzaga. Dude doesn't need any extra help, he's talented enough to do it on his own :rolleyes: And if he can't do it without shoving in the back he needs to be on the bench in foul trouble.

GodsPeace

Joshua 1:9
Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
Why does Blake feel the need to do those 5 seconds stares after EVERY time he scores? Esp. dunked the ball?

And for God's sake, why do they have to show their fugly parents every time their kids touched the ball?? Is the mom's hair GREEN?????:confused:
I wonder if maybe he was having little episodes related to his concussion. :D

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Fairfield, CT
While I admit BGriffin is good, didn't Anderson outscore him today? I was more impressed with Anderson's ability to score from ANYWHERE, not just 3 feet from the rim.

JoeHero

I don't say blah blah blah
A/V Subscriber
May 8, 2006
While I admit BGriffin is good, didn't Anderson outscore him today? I was more impressed with Anderson's ability to score from ANYWHERE, not just 3 feet from the rim.
And Anderson did it without the Jordan-esque protection from the zebras.

baf1

Mr. Poopypants
Oct 5, 2008
Stillwater, OK
Maybe I'm totally off on this, but I'm willing to bet that if the guy was a few inches shorter, he'd be average at best. His only skill is his size...

SiggyPoke

Territorial Marshal
Nov 4, 2003
Tulsa
We are extremely lucky to have Anderson. That guy has a huge NBA career ahead of him. I had a feeling when we picked him up, he was going to be very special. I remember listening to the announcement live online from Junction City and I was very excited.

Jul 12, 2007
Edmond, Ok.
and much of Anderson's scoring came drives into Griffin....I thought Anderson was clearly the best player on the court today