Big12 Baseball and O’Brate opening

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

keystonecowboy

Loyalist & Truest
A/V Subscriber
Oct 2, 2018
Stillwater
take it whatever way you want. No one is ever going to change your useless minds. Stay dumb please...for the sake of the country...stay dumb...now back to my job cause i don't have time to argue with clueless people
It takes a bunch of us dumbasses to tote guns around the world and ensure that you can continue doing and saying what you want. Just because the Constitution says you can say what you want in the media, doesn't mean you should. That's not why we fight to protect it. At all.

Takeout Slide

Hardcore Troubadour
Nov 10, 2009
Rounding third and heading for Omaha
There’s some talk from Kendall Rogers that the SEC may resume their schedule once their conference lets them. Far from a fact, just speculation. They just wouldn’t have an NCAA postseason.
Take it to the sports board. Don't you know this one is for politics?

In all seriousness, when the leagues were calling for postponement, I wondered if they might be leaving open the option of playing out the conference schedule at least. Of course, with the cost of travel, etc. and the uncertainty of revenue, I could just as easily see the ADs saying no go.

Ptak'sNewspaper

Territorial Marshal
Sep 30, 2004
On Tour with the Gap Band
strikeupthegapband.com
Take it to the sports board. Don't you know this one is for politics?

In all seriousness, when the leagues were calling for postponement, I wondered if they might be leaving open the option of playing out the conference schedule at least. Of course, with the cost of travel, etc. and the uncertainty of revenue, I could just as easily see the ADs saying no go.
I would think that conference play without fans at the games would be very doable. Every team could just travel by bus. But what do I know.

Aug 16, 2012
You, and most liberals, are the largest part of the problem along with the media you sheepishly dance to.
I like to blame/lump in liberals in a derogatory light whenever possibly myself, but this overreaction has no party affiliation from what I have seen. Yeah, MSM is liberal and may have an agenda, but I have seen right-leaning corporations jump into the fray with probably the same frequency as left-leaning ones.

Aug 16, 2012
NCAA is granting an extra year for all Seniors in Spring Sports.
For spring sports only or winter sports as well? Spring sports it needs to be everyone. Otherwise, freshman-junior classes only get three full years of play. Wrong. Do not agree with it, but I can see them just granting the seniors for the winter sports.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
You, and most liberals, are the largest part of the problem along with the media you sheepishly dance to.
OK, for all of you bitching and complaining about the media (Me) blowing this out of proportion, you are the problem! We are not telling you to panic, rather we want you to be aware and cognizant that this is in fact a pandemic and its going to get worse before it gets better. The reason everything is being shut down is to allow hospitals to not be overrun by patients who will soon need ICU beds. We don't have that many ICU beds in this country. Italy is currently in a crisis where they are having to decide who they should try and save and who they should let die. That could be us in a few weeks since we are 14 days behind them right now. Closing all the sporting events, schools, etc. doesn't allow the disease to be spread in large groups and thus saving hospital beds for those that need them.
Now, if we don't have an outbreak, like Italy, I know all of you all are going to say "see, told you the media was off their rockers." I would then say to you or is it because we took all these precautions that we didn't have an outbreak and thus saved lives? No matter what I say, their are lot of people that are going to have their opinions and you can never change their minds. This is not a government propaganda by the Democrats either! Stop saying that and see what is happening.
I am concerned about some family members and friends that have terrible depleted immune systems. If they catch this virus, they have no defense and will probably die. That's what I worry about. And this is also starting to affect younger people and obese people are going to have a hard time with it. People, there is no cure and that is the scariest part. It is also 10x more deadly than the flu. But if you want to keep telling yourselves we don't have a problem, go ahead! and if you want to keep blaming me and all of my cohorts in the media go ahead. Just saying you have been WARNED! What you do with the information is your own prerogative. But stop blaming us!
How can they say it's really 10 times more deadly than the flu when we can't trust the Chinese numbers and we don't have enough samples over time from other countries to determine that?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk