Big XII Tournament Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

PC_cowboy33

Orange ruler guy
Feb 7, 2007
Edmond
www.facebook.com
Who were we playing? I didn't say it never happened, I said rarely.

The weather this week sucks and every OSU game will be packed. Like I said before, that's all OSU fans should care about.
We had more for the Texas game the next day too. And pretty much every game the rest of the tournament last year...with a lengthy rain delay and imperfect weather. Basically what you said was a load of crap.

Ptak'sNewspaper

Territorial Marshal
Sep 30, 2004
On Tour with the Gap Band
strikeupthegapband.com
We had more for the Texas game the next day too. And pretty much every game the rest of the tournament last year...with a lengthy rain delay and imperfect weather. Basically what you said was a load of crap.

Not saying you're wrong, but I remember quite well watching those games on TV, the crowds looked very very small.

PC_cowboy33

Orange ruler guy
Feb 7, 2007
Edmond
www.facebook.com
Not saying you're wrong, but I remember quite well watching those games on TV, the crowds looked very very small.
I'm sorry, we had 4941 for Texas on Thursday vs 5100 for Tulsa on Wednesday. Tulsa's support of the Big 12 tournament thus far has been about par for the course, which of course falls short of the prognostications of 6-7-8 thousand per game.

Jan 7, 2012
but, but, but...Tulsa cares more about college baseball and college basketball than OKC does!!!

RutherfordFan

Federal Marshal
Feb 5, 2008
Oklahoma City
Let's be real honest, Tulsa and OKC draw very similar crowds. I live in OKC but from looking at the numbers it's equal for baseball. Of course every other sport OKC would draw more but anyway.