Big 12 Wrestling 2019-BOK Center

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OkState1974

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Feb 6, 2007
Tulsa
http://links.engage.ticketmaster.com/ctt? kn=17&ms=MjY5OTExMQS2&r=MTA0OTI0MDE4MTg3S0&b=0&j=NzAwMTE1NzU4S0&mt=1&rt=0

For those of you who don't already have tickets to the Big 12 Wrestling Tournament at the BOK Center, here is a link to a PreSale good thru 10:00 pm tonight.

Offer Code: INSIDER

Went last year. Great two days.

Aug 31, 2006
63 mi S. of Stillwater
Has anyone already purchased tickets? What was the final total after the "surpise" ticketmaster add ons?
For the last two years I've just bought the general admission ticket to all sessions. Ordering through TM, the handling and "convenience" charges add another $13-$17 per ticket. My brother walked up on the first day and bought the same ticket without those charges. That will be my plan this year.

Feb 5, 2007
For the last two years I've just bought the general admission ticket to all sessions. Ordering through TM, the handling and "convenience" charges add another $13-$17 per ticket. My brother walked up on the first day and bought the same ticket without those charges. That will be my plan this year.
Thanks for the reply. In the past, they don't tell you about the extra fees, or how much, until you've entered all your credit card information and pressed the button. Seems like a business ethics issue to me. Good to know, maybe I'll do the same thing.