Big 12 Tournament

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 30, 2007
It's always special to win a Big 12 championship, but this team has accomplished so much more. They've won 10 of their last 12 games and put themselves in perfect position to play at home all the way to Omaha. I can't think of a more perfect ending to Allie P's final season.

You have to be proud of our baseball program. They've come a long way since the start of the season. Josh Holliday should've been the Big 12 COTY.

Oct 30, 2007
If they are....what time?
https://www.ncaa.com/news/baseball/...selection-show-time-date-how-watch-tournament
NCAA baseball tournament: 2019 schedule & key dates
REGIONAL HOSTS ANNOUNCED: Sunday, May 26 | The 16 regional sites for the 2019 tournament will be announced on NCAA.com, ESPN Bottomline and NCAA social media platforms at 8:30 p.m. ET.

SELECTION SHOW: Monday, May 27 | The 64-team bracket and regional schedule will be announced at 12 p.m. ET. The selection show will be televised on ESPNU.

Nov 18, 2011
Great job Pokes! Seems like we finally solid healthy pitching staff headed to regionals. We just went through B12 tournament and doesn’t even seem like we really strained our staff.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
He was 100% out if he went with his left. It’s only close because his left hand wasn’t there to tag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So, it was a harder tag with Tank reaching across his body? Tank was quicker to the palte reaching across his body?
November-Foxtrot-Whiskey
Yes. The catcher has to reach further for the the tag which normally they aren’t anticipating. Guys do it all the time. It’s a very common move to avoid a tag. Which in my opinion he did. It’s better than sliding right into a tag. Which is why he did it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk