Big 12 Rankings week 5

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

w0lfe

Wrangler
Aug 23, 2010
"They see a 6-foot-4, 235-pound linebacker who stands out in the huddle. WVU doesn't have someone who looks like him."

They are saying WVU hasnt had a lb like this-ever. Raw speed, strength, and size. Yeah, it's one 5 star, but you're taking the worst player off the defense and replacing him with a killer. Defense was already pretty good. They didnt give up a point against mizzou in 2nd half(pick 6 doesnt count). held nc state to a pair of fgs in 2nd half.

Former 5 star Alabama prospect kicked off high school team for fighting, out of Bama for assault, is now on the straight and narrow and makes his debut against texas. Texas wont be laughing when this guy lights up their qb. They say he has a mean streak and likes to light people up. Players say their glad it will be the other team now, rather then them in practice.
lol you think those are good offenses?? I bet you give up at least 40 or 50 pts a couple times in the remaining games.

Darth Ryno

Territorial Marshal
Jul 26, 2004
Tishomingo, OK
www.sith.ws
Baylor? 3rd? LOL

They barely beat Rice and Iowa State. Their other wins? UTSA and S.F. Austin. They certainly deserve being ranked (my your silly rankings) over Oklahoma State who beat a 3-0 KSU team and barely lost in Austin to the 12th ranked team in the nation.

Dude, your rankings are getting more pathetic.

Dec 11, 2011
They didnt give up a point against mizzou in 2nd half
I’m sure that 31-0 lead Mizzou had didn’t play a part in that at all. Seriously, unless you’re justifying ranking WVU 7th or lower ( clearly, you aren’t) you better leave that Mizzou game alone...

And I’m curious how long this stellar future felon will play in Morgantown before hopping the Portal to Last Chance U. I wouldn’t be running to buy his jersey if I were you; that ain’t the track record of someone dependable.

jobob85

Alcoholistic Sage
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
I’m sure that 31-0 lead Mizzou had didn’t play a part in that at all. Seriously, unless you’re justifying ranking WVU 7th or lower ( clearly, you aren’t) you better leave that Mizzou game alone...

And I’m curious how long this stellar future felon will play in Morgantown before hopping the Portal to Last Chance U. I wouldn’t be running to buy his jersey if I were you; that ain’t the track record of someone dependable.
He’s on the straight and narrow now.

751A0648-3111-4D60-9CEF-59C1E362325F.jpeg

Oct 16, 2003
Edmond, OK
Per USA Today at:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/college/2019/09/30/big-12-power-rankings-baylor-rising-iowa-state-down/3819884002/

1. Oklahoma
2. Texas
3. Okla State
4. Baylor (+2 Spots)
5. TCU (+2)
6. Iowa State (-2)
7. Kansas State (-2)
8. West Virginia (+1)
9. Texas Tech (-1)
10. Kansas.

I don't see a lot to take exception to there. I was a little hesitant to put Iowa State that high last week, and they dropped a couple spots. I'm personally not quite sold on TCU. TCU @ Iowa State should be an interesting game this weekend.... With Baylor playing @ Kansas State also Saturday, we should get a good read on the order of the #4/#5/#6/#7 teams.

Nolaeer should feel good that they moved West Virginia up a spot this week. That I'm sure is the start of an ascension by WVU to the top spot....

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2008
10. Texas tech. You dont fire KK. You dont fire KK when he throttles OSU in Stillwater. You dont fire KK when his season goes up in flames bc his top 2 qbs are out injured. In short, you dont fire KK if your tech bc who ya going to get?

Texas tech didnt just lose to arz and OU, they looked like they couldnt wait to go home on the bus. This team wont win another game. they're done. stick a fork in them.
Maybe you should pick a different sport because you're mindlessly clueless about football.