Big 12 has some most profitable Athletic depts.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
I'm amazed that Texas has all the money and recruits in the world, yet makes our conference look like a sad heap instead of a contender. They are one of the national faces of our conference, and right now Texas looks like Sloth from The Goonies.

Go Pokes!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWr30uoSCrw

POPOKE

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Feb 7, 2007
South Carolina
Jerry West is the current NBA logo on the court.

anyway, there is no doubt Cowboys are currently better in football, baseball, and wrestling. Football being biggest money driver unless you are ky, louisville, kansas, duke, UNC.
Historically in basketball it's OSU and it's not even close. Like it's already been said, how many final fours and national championship does WVU have again? All Americans? Conference Championships? Seriously, give me a historical category where y'all are better than us, I'll wait.........

And with all your recent success how many players has WVU put in the NBA? Is Jerry West's logo the only WVU player in the NBA right now? And don't count Javon Carter yet, it's only summer league.