Big 12 games week 8

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 30, 2007
WVU has 2 starting dlinemen out for the year, starting preseason all big 12 guard out for year.
3 starters redshirted after game 4 and will transfer out.

Just no depth on an already paper thin roster. Id be thrilled to win another game at this point.

both starting corners also out, 1 injury, 1 targeting 2nd half last week.
No other football team has injuries or such, so we should declare wvu big12 champ for the next 100 years.

Pitiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
WVU has 2 starting dlinemen out for the year, starting preseason all big 12 guard out for year.
3 starters redshirted after game 4 and will transfer out.

Just no depth on an already paper thin roster. Id be thrilled to win another game at this point.

both starting corners also out, 1 injury, 1 targeting 2nd half last week.
Not gonna lie, when I read this post I didn't see who actually posted it at first and thought it was someone making fun of Nola with a parody post...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Sep 9, 2013
Lol there are the injury excuses I was waiting for.. Every single game. You had zero chance today no matter what scenario
Dude, are you freakin serious, or just never played football, much less college football?

I dont care if you're Bama, you dont go to OU this year and start 4 true freshmen in your 2ndary without it getting ugly.

WVU lost 6 players to the NFL draft(WVU 2nd to OU in NFL draft picks since WVU joined the big 12)>
3 returning starters who were not drafted opted for the xfl. 1 was 1st team all big 12 safety, one was other stating safety, last was sole returning starting wr.

WVU's starting center transferred when coaching change was announced. 3 more starters decided to redshirt and transfer(i guess to Houston) after the 4th game.

Throw in the aforementioned injuries and you have freshmen starting at center, guard, guard, te, wr, wr, wr, cb, cb, safety, safety.

Despite it all, we were 14-14 with Iowa State at the half last week, and only trailing Texas 21-17 in the 4th with the ball.

I give neil brown an A + for not getting beat 52-14 every week. Next year will be better, but not great. 2021 we'll see what we have.

Now, i will point out WVU basketball team was ranked ahead Cowboys in the media's preseason poll-smile.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Dude, are you freakin serious, or just never played football, much less college football?

I dont care if you're Bama, you dont go to OU this year and start 4 true freshmen in your 2ndary without it getting ugly.

WVU lost 6 players to the NFL draft(WVU 2nd to OU in NFL draft picks since WVU joined the big 12)>
3 returning starters who were not drafted opted for the xfl. 1 was big 12 safety, one was other stating safety, last was sole returning starting wr.

WVU's starting center transferred when coaching change was announced. 3 more starters decided to redshirt and transfer(i guess to Houston) after the 4th game.

Throw in the aforementioned injuries and you have freshmen starting at center, guard, guard, te, wr, wr, wr, cb, cb, safety, safety.

Despite it all, we were 14-14 with Iowa State at the half last week, and only trailing Texas 21-17 in the 4th with the ball.

I give neil brown an A + for not getting beat 52-14 every week. Next year will be better, but not great. 2021 we'll see what we have.

Now, i will point out WVU basketball team was ranked ahead Cowboys in the media's preseason poll-smile.
I've actually defended you at times. If you come poking around here with your standard schtick right now you're either trolling or stupid.