Big 12 games, week 12.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Sad, maybe. But my disdain for Baylor is overriding my disdain for UO. Great loss. Couldn’t happen to a better team.
Therapists are disgusting, but the he man woman beater club in goonerville is equally disgusting. Let's not forget that the goons are the ONLY university to ever have a football player (supposedly a former player) that was pimping out a cheerleader. I suppose therapists do win out on a the murder for hire, however goonerville is also within one degree of separation because of bliss being in goonerville and learning their coverup methods. Its an amalgam of twistedness.
Seriously can you please separate that out to "the rapists". It's driving me insane constantly seeing you type therapists

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Do you guys not ever watch SNL? That was one of the great skits of all time, and I'm tired of calling them rayplor. You can't call them just disgusting because that fits them and the program in Norman.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
Therapists are disgusting, but the he man woman beater club in goonerville is equally disgusting. Let's not forget that the goons are the ONLY university to ever have a football player (supposedly a former player) that was pimping out a cheerleader. I suppose therapists do win out on a the murder for hire, however goonerville is also within one degree of separation because of bliss being in goonerville and learning their coverup methods. Its an amalgam of twistedness.
If it makes you feel better, I always give them the double bird when driving by Norman on I35.

Sep 9, 2013
Morgantown was a trap game prior to them winning @KSU yesterday...if we overlook them now we are just stupid. I think we go take care of business, but it's certainly NOT a given the way WVU played yesterday. Gotta get our QB healthy and put in a great game plan. It's become the most important game of the year because it sets up so much more intrigue and excitement for Bedlam if you win it, even if it doesn't have conference final implications.
A trip down memory lane:
10th ranked Oklahoma State was a 19.5 point favorite over WVU in Morgantown. Gundy took his team there three days early to get them acclimated to the elevation and mountain wind. Didn't help. Oklahoma State's high powered running game was shut down, and Country Roads was sung loud and proud by the WVU faithful after the final whistle had blown.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
A trip down memory lane:
10th ranked Oklahoma State was a 19.5 point favorite over WVU in Morgantown. Gundy took his team there three days early to get them acclimated to the elevation and mountain wind. Didn't help. Oklahoma State's high powered running game was shut down, and Country Roads was sung loud and proud by the WVU faithful after the final whistle had blown.
Acclimate to the elevation? Seriously? "elevation" in Morgantown is 960ft...hardly "Rocky Mountain High in Colorado" in Boulder where we played for almost 100 years...lol Heck Stillwater is 984ft...

Sep 16, 2004
DFW
Acclimate to the elevation? Seriously? "elevation" in Morgantown is 960ft...hardly "Rocky Mountain High in Colorado" in Boulder where we played for almost 100 years...lol Heck Stillwater is 984ft...
Yeah. More likely it was for temperature. But some posters don’t let facts get in the way of a “good story.”

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Yeah. More likely it was for temperature. But some posters don’t let facts get in the way of a “good story.”
Their weather isn't that much different than ours...maybe a little but not much. Weekend is suppose to be low 50's and wet both places. Friday for us and Saturday for them...likely same front moving west to east. If we went early it was likely just for the travel distance in order to rest ahead of a game.

Dec 6, 2013
I guess you missed it on tv when they were all talking about the favorable spot and then showed his knee down far before forward progress was awarded...
No I’m talking about the forward progress he made before he was pushed back and his knee driven down.
He ran forward then got pushed back Then his knee went down, then he fell / pushed forward again. On the replay I did see they neglected to show how far forward he had carried the ball before first contact was made several steps before his knee actually went down

Sep 9, 2013
Their weather isn't that much different than ours...maybe a little but not much. Weekend is suppose to be low 50's and wet both places. Friday for us and Saturday for them...likely same front moving west to east. If we went early it was likely just for the travel distance in order to rest ahead of a game.
Saturday in morgantown is forecast to be 46 and rain.
real feel with n wind is 25 degrees.
noon kick off. bring your gloves and long johns!

Sep 9, 2013
You do realize we get cold here, right? :)
No. you're next to texas where it's hot.
When I think of Oklahoma weather i picture a western where a guy is stumbling across a scorching desert with no water. his horse drops dead first, and then he falls down trying to stagger up a sand dune with a blistered face and dies staring skyward as blowing sand fills his mouth.

CPTNQUIRK

I'm Your Captain!
A/V Subscriber
Nov 20, 2006
In the Boondocks in Creek County, Oklahoma
When I think of Oklahoma weather i picture a western where a guy is stumbling across a scorching desert with no water. his horse drops dead first, and then he falls down trying to stagger up a sand dune with a blistered face and dies staring skyward as blowing sand fills his mouth.
Nah, in the winter think of it as more like this.
1574193682013.jpg

CPTNQUIRK

I'm Your Captain!
A/V Subscriber
Nov 20, 2006
In the Boondocks in Creek County, Oklahoma
Or maybe this
1574193795276.png