Big 12 games, week 12.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jun 4, 2007
Broken Arrow, Ok
Looks like that call from the Big XII office at halftime worked, pitiful
My brother is an OU season ticket holder. He‘s said for years that the NFL is rigged and I would always disagree. Recently he’s been starting to say the same thing about college ball and I would always disagree. I’m going to call him today and say after what I saw last night I’m convinced. There is no question OU had help last night.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
That was forward progress. The replays only showed where he was like five seconds after first contact was made
I guess you missed it on tv when they were all talking about the favorable spot and then showed his knee down far before forward progress was awarded...

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Morgantown was a trap game prior to them winning @KSU yesterday...if we overlook them now we are just stupid. I think we go take care of business, but it's certainly NOT a given the way WVU played yesterday. Gotta get our QB healthy and put in a great game plan. It's become the most important game of the year because it sets up so much more intrigue and excitement for Bedlam if you win it, even if it doesn't have conference final implications.

Last edited:

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Looks like that call from the Big XII office at halftime worked, pitiful
My brother is an OU season ticket holder. He‘s said for years that the NFL is rigged and I would always disagree. Recently he’s been starting to say the same thing about college ball and I would always disagree. I’m going to call him today and say after what I saw last night I’m convinced. There is no question OU had help last night.
Weird. I didn’t know they made orange tin foil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

w0lfe

Wrangler
Aug 23, 2010
1st half OU against Baylor, anyone can beat them.. 2nd half OU against Baylor, they'd have a shot at beating almost anyone. Even without Lamb, Sermon and Calcaterra they showed they had weapons with those freshmen WRs.. We'll see if they use them in the final few games or if Hurts decides he wants to just scramble every play. I think bedlam will be interesting. It all depends if the first half of the season (and 2nd half Baylor team) OU shows up, or the 1st half K State and Baylor, or 2nd half ISU team.. It's like they're bipolar after reading all that.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Sad, maybe. But my disdain for Baylor is overriding my disdain for UO. Great loss. Couldn’t happen to a better team.
Therapists are disgusting, but the he man woman beater club in goonerville is equally disgusting. Let's not forget that the goons are the ONLY university to ever have a football player (supposedly a former player) that was pimping out a cheerleader. I suppose therapists do win out on a the murder for hire, however goonerville is also within one degree of separation because of bliss being in goonerville and learning their coverup methods. Its an amalgam of twistedness.