Big 12 Bowl games

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
The guy that held Bevo’s horn kept it from being really bad. He was also in the safest position to be able to do that. The wrangler on the other side dropped his rein.
Whatever dude, my experience tells me clear out there is nothing good happening there. They got UGA away that's the only reason that rodeo stopped.

O-St8

Orange is power.
A/V Subscriber
Jan 13, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Well that settles it. It's not so much that we don't know how to play defense but that our offenses are just too good. I do think that over time recruits on the D side of the ball have started to shy away a little. But the SEC is going to the spread more and more so that will change.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
If Bevo had really wanted to get that dog holding that horn wasn’t going to do anything. Anyone who works cattle knows that, if they want to go somewhere, no single human is gonna stop em. Cattle are unbelievably strong. I wonder if they give Bevo some Rompun. If not, they should.
They have to be at least giving him some ACE

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
The guy that held Bevo’s horn kept it from being really bad. He was also in the safest position to be able to do that. The wrangler on the other side dropped his rein.
If Bevo had really wanted to get that dog holding that horn wasn’t going to do anything. Anyone who works cattle knows that, if they want to go somewhere, no single human is gonna stop em. Cattle are unbelievably strong. I wonder if they give Bevo some Rompun. If not, they should.
I heard he is always sedated to some extent.

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk

wreck

Intrigued By Shiny Objects
A/V Subscriber
Jun 3, 2006
Dallas
Bet they take a long look at the practice of having live animals at sporting events. I’m surprised something like this or worse hasn’t happened already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Would that have to include Pistol Pete?

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
CBS ranked the bowl games by watch ability and the Big XII had four of the top five.

1. TCU vs Cal; that's due to the train wreck factor
2. Baylor vs Vanderbilt; offense, offense, offense
3. Iowa State vs. Washington State; exciting Alamo Bowl as usual
5. Oklahoma State vs Missouri; a real live video game

It's interesting that the Big 10 didnt show up until #6, but their glacial pace of game is not fun to watch.