Bernie campaign text

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 11, 2011
I'm so gonna start doing this. Bring up all kinds of flagged topics while visiting my friends who have these devices.
My dad has Alexa; at Christmas I would ask her to play increasingly more obscure John Denver songs & see how long it would play before he yelled at her to play something else.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Last edited:

jakeman

Unhinged Idiot
A/V Subscriber
Apr 4, 2005
Limbo
I would've brought up his 3 houses as soon as that person said they trusted Bernie to fight greed. Just a simple response: How does Bernie owning 3 houses effect your trust in him to take on billionaires...does it diminish that trust even the slightest bit?

I'm thinking about signing up to be a texter for Bernie, just for the hilarity of it.

ksupoke

We don't need no, thot kuntrol
A/V Subscriber
Feb 16, 2011
dark sarcasm in the classroom
I'm thinking about signing up to be a texter for Bernie, just for the hilarity of it.
I’m waiting on the text,
Hey this is Jake, Bernie has been fighting greed and corruption for decades and now he’s teaming up with Yang. That’s right for a $1000 you can rent one of Bernies houses, incredible beachfront or Mountain Views, your choice and the best part is they’ll give you the $1000. That’s why I support Bernie and Yang, can we count you in.

ksupoke

We don't need no, thot kuntrol
A/V Subscriber
Feb 16, 2011
dark sarcasm in the classroom
I would've brought up his 3 houses as soon as that person said they trusted Bernie to fight greed. Just a simple response: How does Bernie owning 3 houses effect your trust in him to take on billionaires...does it diminish that trust even the slightest bit?
I had 15 seconds notice, did the best I could under the circumstances.

jakeman

Unhinged Idiot
A/V Subscriber
Apr 4, 2005
Limbo
I’m waiting on the text,
Hey this is Jake, Bernie has been fighting greed and corruption for decades and now he’s teaming up with Yang. That’s right for a $1000 you can rent one of Bernies houses, incredible beachfront or Mountain Views, your choice and the best part is they’ll give you the $1000. That’s why I support Bernie and Yang, can we count you in.

I took the quiz, without benefit of watching the training videos.

I got 4 of 16 right. I still qualified, all I had to do was complete enrollment. I just closed the tab.

Good grief. What a shit show.

Apparently they have canned responses all set up, and they'e supposed to have 2-3 resources open when responding to texts. That's gonna be why it looks like a bot.

If I wan't so busy, I'd sign up and send a few just for the giggles.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
That's word for word the responses I got asking a different question. The hell if it isn't some BernieBot.
A response generator written in Python would it much like that. They just farm for responses, and if it doesn't get a yes or no on the "will you vote for Bernie" question it says something else and then they'll opt you out.

I mean you could do it.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk