Benghazi and the second server

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

John C

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Oct 13, 2011
This came through my Twitter feed. Obviously, I cannot verify whether any of this, some, or all of this is true. It’s in six parts on Twitter and I am just posting screenshots.

11013364-08B1-4B26-9AF8-4F9E80A776F4.jpeg

John C

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Oct 13, 2011
Real news. Make sure your attention isn’t diverted away from the Clintons’ in your face crookedness. Of course, it upsets 400lbs basement dwelling trolls—like me—wet dreams.
FIFY. If you have some real evidence that this is false, other than just your declaration, please post it. I promise not to do any FIFYs to real evidence.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
FIFY. If you have some real evidence that this is false, other than just your declaration, please post it. I promise not to do any FIFYs to real evidence.
Rofl you have NO evidence this is true! Anonymous source who claims he is something he may or may not be. Good grief looks like Russians bot material to me, but red meat to you: worthy of promoting.

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
Rofl you have NO evidence this is true! Anonymous source who claims he is something he may or may not be. Good grief looks like Russians bot material to me, but red meat to you: worthy of promoting.
If it was bad stuff about Trump on Twitter, John C would not have posted it. By the way, Hillary isn't running for president again. And did they every give up saying "Lock her up " at Trump rallies?

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
If it was bad stuff about Trump on Twitter, John C would not have posted it. By the way, Hillary isn't running for president again. And did they every give up saying "Lock her up " at Trump rallies?
IF only some of that is true...does anyone really care if she is running for president or not or would you just want the truth to be out (I'm pretty sure this isn't it, just a partial true and partial lie)? However, we know that in reality Bill did let China have some of our tech in order to create a "balance" in the future to our military dominance after the fall of the USSR due to the lefts lack of trust in American and the Military. That was the common thought at the time anyway. Also we do know that Obama DID leave $150 Billion CASH on a runway in Iran as what he saw as "payment" for whatever deal we had with the former favorable government before the coup in the 80's when the current hardliners took control. I think it was an attempt to get them to comply with us on their nukes but it just provided the money they needed to build them. However, this "payment" was indeed illegal and honestly, 'treason.' I'm sure he didn't and doesn't see it that way and as President one has to make a call. Bottom line, however, the extreme disagreements our two parties have on foreign policy are very disturbing and dangerous for the nation long term. One side seems to honestly not really like America and the other trust it...

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
IF only some of that is true...does anyone really care if she is running for president or not or would you just want the truth to be out (I'm pretty sure this isn't it, just a partial true and partial lie)? However, we know that in reality Bill did let China have some of our tech in order to create a "balance" in the future to our military dominance after the fall of the USSR due to the lefts lack of trust in American and the Military. That was the common thought at the time anyway. Also we do know that Obama DID leave $150 Billion CASH on a runway in Iran as what he saw as "payment" for whatever deal we had with the former favorable government before the coup in the 80's when the current hardliners took control. I think it was an attempt to get them to comply with us on their nukes but it just provided the money they needed to build them. However, this "payment" was indeed illegal and honestly, 'treason.' I'm sure he didn't and doesn't see it that way and as President one has to make a call. Bottom line, however, the extreme disagreements our two parties have on foreign policy are very disturbing and dangerous for the nation long term. One side seems to honestly not really like America and the other trust it...
The truth is $150 billion was made up of frozen Iranian assets given back to Iran. It certainly wasn't Obama's sole idea to do that. Far from it. Rather it was an international agreement, which included Russia and China, reached in return for Iran reducing its nuclear development. Most of the restitution came from foreign, not U. S. banks. So that story, above, most of it already released in 2018 or sooner, posted from John C is, no doubt, just made up crap put out to be swallowed by the gullible. For instance, google "Davy Crockett nuclear mortars killed Russian troops in Syria". Nothing relevant comes back.

In my opinion, there should not have been such an Iran Deal made until leadership in Iran had changed from hostile to friendly relations with the U. S.

Last edited:

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
The truth is $150 billion was made up of frozen Iranian assets given back to Iran. It certainly wasn't Obama's sole idea to do that. Far from it. Rather it was an international agreement, which included Russia and China, reached in return for Iran reducing its nuclear development. Most of the restitution came from foreign, not U. S. banks. So that story, above, most of it already released in 2018 or sooner, posted from John C is, no doubt, just made up crap put out to be swallowed by the gullible. For instance, google "Davy Crockett nuclear mortars killed Russian troops in Syria". Nothing relevant comes back.

In my opinion, there should not have been such an Iran Deal made until leadership in Iran had changed from hostile to friendly relations with the U. S.
Those assets were frozen for a reason. The real gullible people here are the one's that actually believed that Iran would curb their nuclear program, or in any other way play nice, if those assets were released. At least your last sentence indicates that you weren't one of those, but most of your Democrat comrades aren't as wise on the issue.