Bedlam Roster

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
OU as favorite odds went from 9.5 to 6.5 today. I believe Vegas was given info that Tylan would play.
Decided to dust off my calculator and calculate my odds on a cowboy win. According to my proprietary formula, the bad guys are favored by 14.5. Points. That’s why I’m shocked at the spread. I’m sure injuries play a bigger variable this year than most so their formula has been tweaked to show that. My question is...What big time UO players are out? Must be a big one or two for the spread to be less than a TD in Norman.

dirtyp

Greenhorn
Jul 5, 2004
Decided to dust off my calculator and calculate my odds on a cowboy win. According to my proprietary formula, the bad guys are favored by 14.5. Points. That’s why I’m shocked at the spread. I’m sure injuries play a bigger variable this year than most so their formula has been tweaked to show that. My question is...What big time UO players are out? Must be a big one or two for the spread to be less than a TD in Norman.
Maybe their WR Stogner is out? IDK?

Nov 25, 2009
Kedah Malaysia
We need SI at QB, so that the 0U secondary would be exhausted busy running all over the field.
Against SS, their DBs will plays a smaller field thus they only need 4 or 3 DBs to cover the WRs. while one of the 5th. DB or a rover will be spying on SS to cause or recovering the fumbles.

SI on the other hand, will get rid of the football fast with good anticipation, vision and height over the OL and DLs. Staying in the pocket, with the strong arm, quick release, 0U needs all the CBs and DBs as the field is really large now.

I don't mind playing SS in red zone as the field shrunk on SI.
Here we get Randolph and Walsh all over again. We knew back then that Randolph dead accuracy throws was more efficient than Walsh dual threats even in red-zones situations. But Walsh did not fumble often.

MustangPokeFan

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2005
Mustang, Ok
www.newshoesband.net
We need SI at QB, so that the 0U secondary would be exhausted busy running all over the field.
Against SS, their DBs will plays a smaller field thus they only need 4 or 3 DBs to cover the WRs. while one of the 5th. DB or a rover will be spying on SS to cause or recovering the fumbles.

SI on the other hand, will get rid of the football fast with good anticipation, vision and height over the OL and DLs. Staying in the pocket, with the strong arm, quick release, 0U needs all the CBs and DBs as the field is really large now.

I don't mind playing SS in red zone as the field shrunk on SI.
Here we get Randolph and Walsh all over again. We knew back then that Randolph dead accuracy throws was more efficient than Walsh dual threats even in red-zones situations. But Walsh did not fumble often.
Who is Randolph?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk