Bedlam Roster

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

MustangPokeFan

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2005
Mustang, Ok
www.newshoesband.net
I know any responses to this question will be pure speculation but I would like to know if anyone has information or opinions on who out of our walking wounded might be available for Bedlam.

What is our outlook on the O-Line? Are any of the guys that have gone out early in the season potentially available to come back? What about Tevin Jenkins and any of the other O-Line guys that were injured in the last game?

As far as our “Stars”, I read on an AP listing for our team today that Chuba, Tylan, Harrell-Peel and LD are all questionable for Bedlam. It didn’t say anything about Spencer but it was obvious he wasn’t 100% and was hurting the second half.

I’m just wondering when we are ever going to get to this game some year with close to a full roster of healthy players......our most valuable players the next two weeks might be our trainers and physicians!

snuffy

Calf fries are the original sack lunch.
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Feb 28, 2007
Oklahoma
I am wondering the same thing but with a bye week it may be a while before we hear. But they do have an extra week to heal up

OstatePokes

Territorial Marshal
Aug 24, 2007
Knoxville, Tennessee
Great question. Gundy had said Anthony and Birmingham would be back in 4-6 weeks when they got hurt, but I’m not holding my breath at this point. Any word on when Springfield will be back?

Jan 14, 2006
Great question. Gundy had said Anthony and Birmingham would be back in 4-6 weeks when they got hurt, but I’m not holding my breath at this point. Any word on when Springfield will be back?
I haven't heard anything but our chances of beating OU go up a ton if Anthony or Springfield are back. Fingers crossed.

Nov 6, 2010
I know any responses to this question will be pure speculation but I would like to know if anyone has information or opinions on who out of our walking wounded might be available for Bedlam.

What is our outlook on the O-Line? Are any of the guys that have gone out early in the season potentially available to come back? What about Tevin Jenkins and any of the other O-Line guys that were injured in the last game?

As far as our “Stars”, I read on an AP listing for our team today that Chuba, Tylan, Harrell-Peel and LD are all questionable for Bedlam. It didn’t say anything about Spencer but it was obvious he wasn’t 100% and was hurting the second half.

I’m just wondering when we are ever going to get to this game some year with close to a full roster of healthy players......our most valuable players the next two weeks might be our trainers and physicians!
Given Chuba, Tylan and LD all played in that game even with those injuries, although sparingly, I can't believe they're serious enough that they won't be ready to go in two weeks. Seems I've heard that Peel has a head injury, assuming concussion, so probably should be available after 3 weeks off as well.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Apparently Springfield and Birmingham could be back by bedlam possibly. At least somebody said in another thread that's what Robert Allen wrote.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

snuffy

Calf fries are the original sack lunch.
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Feb 28, 2007
Oklahoma
Scott Wright of the DOK said he expects Peel, Chubba and Wallace should be back for Bedlam. The o line still is unknown.

Last edited:

OstatePokes

Territorial Marshal
Aug 24, 2007
Knoxville, Tennessee
Scott Wright of the DOK said he expects Peel, Chubba and Wallace should be back for Bedlam. The o line still is unknown.
Thanks for the information. Getting KHP back would be huge, along with getting Sterling healthy. I really think we need to get some of the O-line back, but I’m sure the boys will give them hell regardless.

Nov 6, 2010
Thanks for the information. Getting KHP back would be huge, along with getting Sterling healthy. I really think we need to get some of the O-line back, but I’m sure the boys will give them hell regardless.
Yea, aside from Oline, I don't see how any of the injuries our guys have won't be cured with the bye week. I do think it is important for us to find some way to move Sills back to LG without moving Jenkins away from RT. If we can find a way to do that, we've got a good chance. I don't like our chances with Sills at LT though.