Bedlam on ABC 2:30

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 22, 2010
Oklahoma City, OK
Idk what the hell is gonna happen...but I'm not just gonna bend over and accept defeat days before the game..I'm not built that way.

This year has been quite a bummer, and i'm not happy either..that said...I've watched worse Cowboy teams hang around or win this game before.

Maybe just run the wildcat and keep the ball away from the OU offense as much as possible. :laugh:

Feb 27, 2018
Tulsa
www.tulsaworld.com
From Mark Cooper: Can Oklahoma State buck a trend and create turnovers to keep pace with Oklahoma?

STILLWATER — Before the punt, there was the fumble.

One quarter before Oklahoma punted it again and Tyreek Hill tied Bedlam 2014, Samaje Perine fumbled for the first time in his career. Oklahoma State also recovered its first fumble of the season in that moment. Perine left the game with an injury and did not return.

It didn’t lead to points for OSU, but it prevented the Sooners from potentially driving a dagger in the Cowboys’ season. The Sooners were only 27 yards away from a touchdown that would have given them a 35-14, third-quarter lead.

It’s the type of bounce a double-digit underdog needs to win a game. It’s the type of play OSU (5-4, 2-4 Big 12) will need Saturday in Norman to upset the sixth-ranked Sooners (8-1, 5-1). OU is a 19.5-point favorite as of Wednesday afternoon. That was the closing line when OSU won in overtime, 38-35, in 2014.