Bedlam on ABC 2:30

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

More Cowbell

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2005
Highland Village, TX
The 2018 Cowboys lose games we shouldn't and win games we shouldn't.
Maybe it's just me, but I'm not putting this one in the L column just yet. We have talent on this team. If we do everything right, we can beat anyone. (Except maybe Bama...but OU is far from Bama).

Nov 25, 2009
Weatherford, OK
I’m expecting a lot of points to be scored on both sides b/c both defenses suck bad. I’m also expecting Corn dog to overthrow wide open receivers, Gundy to go into scared mode vs OU, and for OU to get typical Bedlam calls. Something like 56-41 sounds about right...you know who wins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

w0lfe

Wrangler
Aug 23, 2010
You would throw a freshman in that game? One thats on the road in hostile territory?

Dude, look what happened to Rudolph, Fields and Lindsay in that game as freshman!!
This is not the same bad 2014 ou team that was also missing their starting qb and perine along with the other injuries, and bob's brainfart re-punt... If K-State scored 41, I cringe at what Murray and his crew can score.

Jan 14, 2006
You would throw a freshman in that game? One thats on the road in hostile territory?

Dude, look what happened to Rudolph, Fields and Lindsay in that game as freshman!!
Normally no, but OU is probably the worst defense we have left. Their O is going to score 60+ but if you wanted to get Sanders reps OU is the team to do it against.

Feb 27, 2018
Tulsa
www.tulsaworld.com
From Bill Haisten...

Bedlam week seems an appropriate time to reflect on former Oklahoma State football coaches Les Miles and Bob Simmons – coaches who achieved a .500 record against Oklahoma.

Miles never gets as much credit as he should for what ultimately happened with OSU’s facilities and football culture, but Cowboy fans always will celebrate his 2001 and 2002 conquests of strong Sooner teams.

Because it was a factor in compelling T. Boone Pickens to get involved at a more generous level, and because it closed the lid on a mostly miserable 13-season period for OSU, the 2001 victory in Norman ranks among the more important outcomes in Cowboy program history.

After having been at OSU in 2001-04 and at LSU in 2005-16, Miles reportedly now is the frontrunner for the Kansas job.

In 1995-2000, Simmons was 3-3 against OU and 27-35 against everybody else. His time in Stillwater coincided with a lull at OU.

Nov 30, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Not saying we win or that this game will even be close, but it seems the underdog role is where Gundy shines and let's it hang out. Basically what we saw against UT. Unfortunately, Bedlam seems likes the game where he gets ultra conservative no matter the situation.

Either way I'm excited for another round, hopefully we shock some people.
This is exactly how I am looking at it. Coach and play like there is nothing to lose. But I do have grass to mow and things I can be doing for the upcoming holidays, if it gets out of hand.

BoutDemPokes

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
Madison, MS
Dang, I will be enjoying the day deer hunting with my daughter and will have to miss Bedlam now that it's not a night game, dang it dang it dang it! Wait, I will be enjoying an afternoon with my 14 year old daughter enjoying God's work.............I'm good.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
This is exactly how I am looking at it. Coach and play like there is nothing to lose. But I do have grass to mow and things I can be doing for the upcoming holidays, if it gets out of hand.
If worst comes to worst, I can always take advantage of the weather and start putting up my Christmas lights... (to not be turned on until after Thanksgiving of course)

Nov 30, 2010
Tulsa, OK
But just in case we are all wrong, please stop what you are doing in a calm and orderly manner, resist the urge to make a hasty break for the nearest television, and for goodness sake be sure the lawn equipment is shut down properly, ladders are not dangling from the roof, the chain-saws are not still engaged, accelerants are not near the fire..... Oh, you get the gist of what I am saying.... .

Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
I rented a cabin on Table Rock Lake in Missouri for my wife's birthday without even realizing it was bedlam weekend and I'm good with it. I have it set to record at home and will watch it when I get back. If it is a horrible game, I'll just delete it. I don't let sports dictate or ruin my plans.

Everyone needs to:

1541614385034.png

I missed the Baylor game because I was out walking in the woods, enjoying nature, with my grandkids. The sun came up on Sunday.