Bedlam on ABC 2:30

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Wife told me last night that my no football watching in laws were coming in town next weekend to see us. Normally, I'd be like "tell them to come on Sunday because I have a game to watch." This year I don't care. I'll DVR it and if for some miraculous reason we win, I'll go back and watch it. If we likely get embarrassed I'll delete.

Nov 26, 2008
Austin, TX
Wife told me last night that my no football watching in laws were coming in town next weekend to see us. Normally, I'd be like "tell them to come on Sunday because I have a game to watch." This year I don't care. I'll DVR it and if for some miraculous reason we win, I'll go back and watch it. If we likely get embarrassed I'll delete.
perfect timing.. go mow your yard or hang christmas lights...this game is a waste of bus fuel... i pity any fans that go to the game to be taunted by the OU fans...I just wish it wasn't on ABC for all to see...

OstatePokes

Territorial Marshal
Aug 24, 2007
Knoxville, Tennessee
Not saying we win or that this game will even be close, but it seems the underdog role is where Gundy shines and let's it hang out. Basically what we saw against UT. Unfortunately, Bedlam seems likes the game where he gets ultra conservative no matter the situation.

Either way I'm excited for another round, hopefully we shock some people.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Not saying we win or that this game will even be close, but it seems the underdog role is where Gundy shines and let's it hang out. Basically what we saw against UT. Unfortunately, Bedlam seems likes the game where he gets ultra conservative no matter the situation.

Either way I'm excited for another round, hopefully we shock some people.
There is absolutely no reason why Gundy shouldn't swing for the fences in this game. What's going to happen, we swing and miss and get embarrassed? Or he get's ultra conservative like you say and we get embarrassed? I predict he swings for the fences in the first half, we have a little success and stay close with OU, then he goes into a shell in the second half and we lose by 28 points. I know I'm really going out on a limb there.

Sep 8, 2014
The back 40
There is absolutely no reason why Gundy shouldn't swing for the fences in this game. What's going to happen, we swing and miss and get embarrassed? Or he get's ultra conservative like you say and we get embarrassed? I predict he swings for the fences in the first half, we have a little success and stay close with OU, then he goes into a shell in the second half and we lose by 28 points. I know I'm really going out on a limb there.
I have done my share of complaining about the coaching this season, but I’m gonna go out on a very, very, very, very thin limb and predict a 10 point or less game.

This IS the season.

OCMY will dial in a good game (although 3 in one year may be over his limit..everyone hit the LEGO store and send him a new set—stat!!!).

The defense will play like they did against Texas.

Either that or we lay yet another turd along the road we are taking to seasons end....

There..I have two predictions...I can say I called it right either way

Oct 7, 2015
St. Elmo, CO
My dream Bedlam game:

Somehow this entire team and coaching staff is bitten by a radioactive spider on, oh....let's say Friday....and awakens on Saturday with some unexplanable super human strength, speed and intelligence and wins the ball game saving the season as well as careers.

But, then I suddenly wake up and it's Saturday morning and there are no reports of glowing spiders in the forecast. I realize that it was all just a dream.
A really sick, wicked dream and Bobby Ewing is stepping out of my shower, having used the last of my really expensive shampoo and is now drying his nether regions off with my favorite, white towel.

.....and SCENE.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
My dream Bedlam game:

Somehow this entire team and coaching staff is bitten by a radioactive spider on, oh....let's say Friday....and awakens on Saturday with some unexplanable super human strength, speed and intelligence and wins the ball game saving the season as well as careers.

Slightly more probable than our win in Norman in 2001.

Sep 14, 2007
My dream Bedlam game:

But, then I suddenly wake up and it's Saturday morning and there are no reports of glowing spiders in the forecast. I realize that it was all just a dream.
A really sick, wicked dream and Bobby Ewing is stepping out of my shower, having used the last of my really expensive shampoo and is now drying his nether regions off with my favorite, white towel.

.....and SCENE.
E6A4E0B2-8651-41CD-B92F-96A609279E2D.jpeg

Yeah we know what happens to you those bitten by radioactive spiders.

Sep 8, 2014
The back 40
View attachment 65882

Yeah we know what happens to you those bitten by radioactive spiders.
That’s it!!!

We have till Saturday to gather the infinity stones!! We get them all and we can change time, reality, space, you name it! We can snap our fingers and..pow...we are undefeated and headed toward the playoffs...

Probably still couldn’t beat the goons...one of those “fixed points in time” Dr. Who is always talking about...

Never mind. Carry on.

Dec 28, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
My only hope is that since we have nothing to lose we'll play aggressive. But then I'm reminded that, if that were to actually work and we go up a score or two, Conservative Gundy will take over and ruin it. So damn, back to little hope.