Bedlam Game Time Announced

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 7, 2006
Game day?

The only other realistic options are

Indiana at tOSU
Or
Northwestern at Whiskey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Assuming both teams win, I would imagine it'll be Indiana and Ohio State... top 10 matchup and the winner is in the driver's seat to the B1G championship game and possibly the playoffs.

Aug 7, 2006
First time ever that Bedlam will be a true night game in Norman.

We have had some that started in the afternoon and ended after dark, but never a true night game.
I was trying to remember the last time we had one and I couldn't... Usually an 11 am or 2:30 kick there.

Nov 6, 2010
Looks like we opened as an 8.5 point dog in Norman
What does everyone think about that line?? Given our Oline situation I guess it sounds about right. I think it comes down to whether our defense can frustrate their QB and get him to try to do too much. He seems like the type that could get impatient if things aren't going well, and our D should be at near full strength for the game. Their run game doesn't appear to be built to just line up and run over us like last year, so we should be able to play some 3 man fronts and get more speed on the field.

Nov 21, 2018
Amelia Island, FL
Looks like we opened as an 8.5 point dog in Norman
What does everyone think about that line?? Given our Oline situation I guess it sounds about right. I think it comes down to whether our defense can frustrate their QB and get him to try to do too much. He seems like the type that could get impatient if things aren't going well, and our D should be at near full strength for the game. Their run game doesn't appear to be built to just line up and run over us like last year, so we should be able to play some 3 man fronts and get more speed on the field.
The line looks about right, given our last couple of games. I’m concerned about their QB’s mobility. We locked KSU down, except we couldn’t account for the QB run game. I still like our chances on D, but we just have to score more than 14 points on O or it will be a long day.

Nov 6, 2010
The line looks about right, given our last couple of games. I’m concerned about their QB’s mobility. We locked KSU down, except we couldn’t account for the QB run game. I still like our chances on D, but we just have to score more than 14 points on O or it will be a long day.

Yea, but that's kinda their offense, and I think getting Peel back will go along way in shoring that up. Obviously getting Wallace back is huge for our offense, and I'm glad we had success on that sweep to Pressley the last game, it will give them one more thing to account for.

Nov 27, 2007
Tulsa
Vegas is really good at setting a line that is close. If it is too far off from the general consensus, either way, too much money will come in on one side and that is not good for the books. It will be interesting to see if the line moves.

That being said, for OSU to open as 2 score dogs seems a little crazy to me. We beat 2 teams that they lost to and we both went to overtime against the same team. They are by far the best team we have played, but we are the best team that they have played as well. Both teams have RBs that have potential to have big games, both have mobile QBs with big arms that have had issues with ball security. Offensively, they are better. Defensively we are better. I think this game will be closer than a 2 score game with turnovers and penalties being the difference.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
Have to stop their run game. We’ve made every QB we’ve faced look below average. Waaay below average. Smith, Doege, Purdy and Ellinger can all light it up but our pass defense shut them down while playing from behind. Doege the only one with more than 200 yds. Stop their run game and we have a good chance.

Last edited: