Bedlam Football Avatar Bet Contest

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

ksupoke

We don't need no, thot kuntrol
A/V Subscriber
Feb 16, 2011
dark sarcasm in the classroom
I think Cam Newton is the best college qb I've ever seen and I thought Manzel was 2nd, I now think mayfield is the 2nd best, any sooner fan who thinks their backup is even on the same page is delusional.
For any of you sooners who suited up congratulations on a great game, for the rest I'm thrilled you rooted for the winning team. I also know that with about 3 minutes left any honest sooner fan will admit they had to change their shorts, I get about 2-4 texts a week from friends and family in Oklahoma when CW picked off the pass I got over a dozen in less than a minute after the pick, including one in stadium nephew, telling me they knew that was going to happen and with their defense that the best hope was that OSU scored quick. Truth be told I thought the game was over before the pick and I regretfully thought it was over when the Cowboys got the pick. OU won due to 2 bad decisions by a great qb (yes Poke fans he is a great qb, best in Poke history or at least the last 60yrs) the pick in the end zone when Hill would have gone in untouched and the 4th and 8 where OSU had 2 receivers at or beyond the marker and both uncovered.

Although to be fair my friends and family who root for OU also graduated from there so they probably have a different perspective than most who post on here.

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2013
Houston
I think Cam Newton is the best college qb I've ever seen and I thought Manzel was 2nd, I now think mayfield is the 2nd best any sooner fan who thinks their backup is even on the same page is delusional.
For any of you sooners who suited up congratulations on a great game, for the rest I'm thrilled you rooted for the winning team. I also know that with about 3 minutes left any honest sooner fan will admit they had to change their shorts, I get about 2-4 texts a week from friends and family in Oklahoma when CW picked off the pass I got over a dozen in less than a minute after the pick, including one in stadium nephew, telling me they knew that was going to happen and with their defense that the best hope was that OSU scored quick. Truth be told I thought the game was over before the pick and I regretfully thought it was over when the Cowboys got the pick. OU won due to 2 bad decisions by a great qb (yes Poke fans he is a great qb, best in Poke history or at least the last 60yrs) the pick in the end zone when Hill would have gone in untouched and the 4th and 8 where OSU had 2 receivers at or beyond the marker and both uncovered.

Although to be fair my friends and family who root for OU also graduated from there so they probably have a different perspective than most who post on here.
Good points...but the Pokes got a gift from the best QB in college football and the play calling was terrible in the last crucial possession, putting the Pokes at 4th and 8...then a do or die pass call was not safe, well Gundy tried it, and it didn't work.

Jun 8, 2012
Tbh I was nauseated most of the last quarter waiting on the last few seconds where it would get taken away. I was sure we had lost a few times. The last couple of minutes were just constant yelling and screaming. And I graduated from there twice.

osuwhit

Cutting the grass and listening to Van Halen rap.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
KCMO
Good points...but the Pokes got a gift from the best QB in college football and the play calling was terrible in the last crucial possession, putting the Pokes at 4th and 8...then a do or die pass call was not safe, well Gundy tried it, and it didn't work.
Oh, STFU. OU was gifted a TD off the board on the BS fumble call.

What do you suggest on 4th and 8? A run? A punt? a 50+yd FG for the tie? In that case, I'm sure we'd miss the damn FG and y'all would trash Gundy for going for the tie.

There were two open WRs. Mason didn't make the read and over fired. When you have open WRs and your QB miss fires on a throw he makes in his sleep, it ain't the coach's fault. To quote Sooner Legend, Al Eschbach, "PLAYAS GOTTA MAKE PLAYS, JIM!!!!!!!!!!""

You have an apparent hate boner for Gundy and I get it. It's fun to trash your rival. However.. That last call wasn't on him though so stick that thing somewhere else, weirdo.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Oh, STFU. OU was gifted a TD off the board on the BS fumble call.

What do you suggest on 4th and 8? A run? A punt? a 50+yd FG for the tie? In that case, I'm sure we'd miss the damn FG and y'all would trash Gundy for going for the tie.

There were two open WRs. Mason didn't make the read and over fired. When you have open WRs and your QB miss fires on a throw he makes in his sleep, it ain't the coach's fault. To quote Sooner Legend, Al Eschbach, "PLAYAS GOTTA MAKE PLAYS, JIM!!!!!!!!!!""

You have an apparent hate boner for Gundy and I get it. It's fun to trash your rival. However.. That last call wasn't on him though so stick that thing somewhere else, weirdo.
This dipshit doesn't know football, he can only remember what his loser no life friends/parents did to feel better about their own insignificant little lives. These fans are a dime a dozen, if they can't talk down and demean they have no existence...the only reason the stooges come here. Whit, you've pushed turds with a higher intelligence than this dipshit.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Good points...but the Pokes got a gift frodiot.m the best QB in college football and the play calling was terrible in the last crucial possession, putting the Pokes at 4th and 8...then a do or die pass call was not safe, well Gundy tried it, and it didn't work.
And you'll wake up every day and see the same dipshit...we all got a cross to bear idiot.