Bedlam Football Avatar Bet Contest

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 8, 2013
Houston
I kept asking for just one stop late in the second half.. just one! Then we got it and proceeded to do nothing with it.

Was happy Gundy let his balls drop this game. Loss ain’t on him. Loss belongs with Rodarious Williams (an OU recruit at one time) and Rudolph’s lack of the clutch. He played great, but didn’t come through in the clutch. Hill showed he was the best back in the league. Refs sucked back and forth, I actually got up to leave because I was convinced the INT would stand. I didn’t see the target.
I put the loss on whomever was calling the Pokes' plays, Gundy?....back to my earlier post, those three play calls leaving you 4th and 8 were terrible calls, then the 4th down .....maybe that was a good call, but Rudy overthrew his receiver, safer was to try to get the first down.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
I put the loss on whomever was calling the Pokes' plays, Gundy?....back to my earlier post, those three play calls leaving you 4th and 8 were terrible calls, then the 4th down .....maybe that was a good call, but Rudy overthrew his receiver, safer was to try to get the first down.
Exactly. There was a minute left when he heaved that ball down the sideline. I think it all goes back to clock management again with Gundy has always been atrocious with. They had plenty of timeouts and could still play it safe and get in field goal range and take shots at the end zone all while having the fall back of playing for overtime. Oklahoma won the time of possession game by ten minutes also which always helps.

Gundy didn’t play scared this time though. It was surprising.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
You suggested it, and they don't like you very much, so therein could be the issue.
Careful BGC and all, C2u will call you trolls, pink hats etc.....even though the forum is B&F! LOL
Gundy did actually hold back in my opinion with the first three calls on that crucial possession....except for the 4th down call which was all or nothing, doesn't make sense.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
You suggested it, and they don't like you very much, so therein could be the issue.
Right on the money BSG, tg thrives on being a mouthy punching bag. He brings his cheap $hit to the board then whines when he gets it kicked back in his face....waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.
78...spin off turd related to tg and dope head. Pitiful bunch of losers

Last edited: