Bedlam Football Avatar Bet Contest

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Hey pink o2u didn't take you long, you can't comprehend anything...but like I said you are entertaining. Do you have any ability to discuss the game, or just stay pink? LOL
I discuss sports with those that have participated, you've been shown the door long ago. Pink o2u?...says everything one needs to know.

ksupoke

We don't need no, thot kuntrol
A/V Subscriber
Feb 16, 2011
dark sarcasm in the classroom
Tbh I was nauseated most of the last quarter waiting on the last few seconds where it would get taken away. I was sure we had lost a few times. The last couple of minutes were just constant yelling and screaming. And I graduated from there twice.
Glad to see there's an honest sooner on here.
Good planning on your part
2 OU degrees = 1 from most other schools ;)

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
Tbh I was nauseated most of the last quarter waiting on the last few seconds where it would get taken away. I was sure we had lost a few times. The last couple of minutes were just constant yelling and screaming. And I graduated from there twice.
I agree, exciting game! The Mayfield gift and the targeting call...Pokes had it, but choked. Fun game! We'll see what happens this weekend, big weekend! o2u will ride his goat to I St, Frogs come to Norman. Tough weekend for both! We'll check back to B&F after the games for more intelligent discussion from the ags, LOL

jobob85

Alcoholistic Sage
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
Wine is so cheap and plentiful I was wined out by then. I’m talking a nice bottle of red for €6. Finished a bottle on my first night
And what is the meal you posted?
You will have to start a thread about your trip when you get back. I want to spend a month there in the next few years.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
And what is the meal you posted?
You will have to start a thread about your trip when you get back. I want to spend a month there in the next few years.
Some as they called homemade lasagna at that restaurant. Sure I could do that. I’m in Morocco now and it’s something else. I’ll be in Germany for the tcu game and I’m just hoping to wake up to good news!

jobob85

Alcoholistic Sage
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
Some as they called homemade lasagna at that restaurant. Sure I could do that. I’m in Morocco now and it’s something else. I’ll be in Germany for the tcu game and I’m just hoping to wake up to good news!
Great beer in Germany.