Bedlam Football Avatar Bet Contest

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Tbh I was nauseated most of the last quarter waiting on the last few seconds where it would get taken away. I was sure we had lost a few times. The last couple of minutes were just constant yelling and screaming. And I graduated from there twice.
It's a shame your school has so many insecure pussies, you're actually pleasant to talk to. Have a nice day girl.

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
Oh, STFU. OU was gifted a TD off the board on the BS fumble call.

What do you suggest on 4th and 8? A run? A punt? a 50+yd FG for the tie? In that case, I'm sure we'd miss the damn FG and y'all would trash Gundy for going for the tie.

There were two open WRs. Mason didn't make the read and over fired. When you have open WRs and your QB miss fires on a throw he makes in his sleep, it ain't the coach's fault. To quote Sooner Legend, Al Eschbach, "PLAYAS GOTTA MAKE PLAYS, JIM!!!!!!!!!!""

You have an apparent hate boner for Gundy and I get it. It's fun to trash your rival. However.. That last call wasn't on him though so stick that thing somewhere else, weirdo.
Dont hate Gundy at all, I actually like him, not a great play caller or clock manager, but a great guy. Your question on the call? easy, an all or nothing call is not what you do on 4th, you try that on 2nd or 3rd...not on 4th. You call a higher percentage chance of completion, and try to get the first down.

osuwhit

Cutting the grass and listening to Van Halen rap.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
KCMO
Dont hate Gundy at all, I actually like him, not a great play caller or clock manager, but a great guy. Your question on the call? easy, an all or nothing call is not what you do on 4th, you try that on 2nd or 3rd...not on 4th. You call a higher percentage chance of completion, and try to get the first down.
I can agree with running the ball on those downs as Hill was killing OU, but it didn't happen. You have a good point on those downs, but the right call was made on 4th. Mason didn't execute.

osuwhit

Cutting the grass and listening to Van Halen rap.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
KCMO
And aggie has to whine and complain and obfuscate.

Thank you witless for affirming this truism.
Mason didn't execute on our last offensive play. You should have been able to identify that on your tv or radio. There was nothing unclear about it.

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
I can agree with running the ball on those downs as Hill was killing OU, but it didn't happen. You have a good point on those downs, but the right call was made on 4th. Mason didn't execute.
He tried to run on 2nd down to no avail...being a Monday morning QB is easy, but I still think you try to get the first down, at least try to get in FG range...but the do or die call was gutsy.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
See BSG, I told you to just wait, obsessed2u would respond with some 4th grade name calling....no ability to debate a subject, and obviously wears a pink hat since that's all he can talk about.
If you had the slightest amount of gray matter you'd understand it isn't obsession for a Cowboy posting on a Cowboy board, now for a pussy to post on his rivals board...yeh, that's obsessive.

Soonerme78

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
Sep 12, 2009
If you had the slightest amount of gray matter you'd understand it isn't obsession for a Cowboy posting on a Cowboy board, now for a pussy to post on his rivals board...yeh, that's obsessive.
Sure.

I've got a wager with your name on it if you ever grow a pair.