Bedlam Football Avatar Bet Contest

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
If you post in this thread, you agree to an avatar bet. All entrants must post before kickoff on Saturday or else they are ineligible in the contest and have no say or input in the challenge. The contest is based on the win/loss outcome of the Bedlam football game. If OU wins, OSU fans lose bet and vice versa. Losing participants will have avatar chosen for them and must keep it until their team’s 2018 spring football game is played. All losing participants must have their chosen avatars in place by the beginning of Week 11.

Once again... IF YOU POST IN THIS THREAD, YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY ENTERED IN THE CONTEST.

Let the games begin. Put up or shut up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
NO, I'M NOT AUTOMATICALLY ENTERED INTO ANYTHING.

You can take your bet and your automatic entry BS and shove it.

No deal.

This is America.

This is an OSU board.

Goons don't get to dictate anything around here.

Eat :poo: Goon.

And thus, Bedlam week starts of with a bang. :D

CowboyJD

A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
This is stupid besides.

There's what....two of you here...so depending upon how many idiots take your proposed bet, you get odds on return.

Still posting in the thread.

Still not taking the dumb bet.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
I'd take it all day. Avatar bet on the outcome of the game with any osu fan on this board. I'll accept any avatar until spring ball, works for me.

CowboyJD

A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
Still laughing at your dumbass "one Goon avatar against whomever posts in my thread" proposition.

Do we care what you think you "sealed"?

Nope.

Never have.

Still don't.

CowboyJD

A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
I'd take it all day. Avatar bet on the outcome of the game with any osu fan on this board. I'll accept any avatar until spring ball, works for me.
This is the kind of bet someone ought to be trying to make.

Not a dumbass "my avatar against everybody that posts in this thread" BS.

I personally think avatar bets are kinda dumb. Additionally, I'm superstitious and never bet anything on my teams.

But at least Toker is man on man offering instead of asking for outcome odds for his one avatar against everybody else's.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
This is the kind of bet someone ought to be trying to make.

Not a dumbass "my avatar against everybody that posts in this thread" BS.

I personally think avatar bets are kinda dumb. Additionally, I'm superstitious and never bet anything on my teams.

But at least Toker is man on man offering instead of asking for outcome odds for his one avatar against everybody else's.
Avatar bets are harmless and somewhat easier to enforce.

Last edited by a moderator:

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
I thought it’d be fun. Kinda like a big gentleman’s bet. Which is all it really is. But you guys find a way to muck it up.

Truly... you’re all a big pile of throbbing, pulsating labias.

More Cowbell

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2005
Highland Village, TX
I thought it’d be fun. Kinda like a big gentleman’s bet. Which is all it really is. But you guys find a way to muck it up.

Or, we all realize you striving for "message board glory" is just embarrassing.
Show up to the game - you know where we tailgate. Loser buys postgame beers and we all shoot the shit.

CowboyJD

A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004

:rolleyes:

Says the pussy that wants however many idiots that take his dumb bet to one odds.

Herp deep on that one, Goon.

CowboyJD

A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
Avatar bets are harmless and somewhat easier to enforce. Though I am usually against betting on my team for fear of bias, I would be even willing to bet $20 on the game via paypal..I'll be on vacation and would love the extra spending money. I'll even do the future loser of this bet a solid- i'll post a pic of the Italian meal I purchase with my winnings
It's not fear of bias for me. It's irrational superstition. That me betting on my team is somehow bad karma that could affect the game. Like I said, it's irrational....but I'm not gonna mess with it.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008

There's your first problem...you assumed you could think. Nice one pussy. And ouch, that last comment really hurt... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

osuwhit

Cutting the grass and listening to Van Halen rap.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
KCMO
I don't mind an avatar bet, but you don't get to set all the rules. F that. OSU has won less than 20 games in this whole rivalry and I'm not about to take this bet and have to have some bull shit avtar till spring 2018.

You don't get to have your cake and eat it to. I'll write OU or something on Sam Elliot's hat for a week if OU wins, but I'm not fucking with any other bull shit.

If OSU wins, you guys have to make your avatar here and landthives Gundy with his shirt off. And you have to post every day for a week.

Those are the rules. I make them. Not you.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
It's not fear of bias for me. It's irrational superstition. That me betting on my team is somehow bad karma that could affect the game. Like I said, it's irrational....but I'm not gonna mess with it.
I can appreciate that. For me, it's a concern that betting on my team is more just me betting on who I want to win