Bedlam fact Friday

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
It’s bedlam fact Friday! Here is your bedlam fact for the day:

Oklahoma Football has scored more points in Stillwater than Oklahoma State has scored in the entire Bedlam Series

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
It’s bedlam fact Friday! Here is your bedlam fact for the day:

Oklahoma Football has scored more points in Stillwater than Oklahoma State has scored in the entire Bedlam Series
You must have a hard time masturbating and changing hard drives while posting.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Only because Goobers don't care about anyting but football.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
At least you agree football matters most.
No I just note how one minded Sooners are that they're incapable of acknowledging the contributions of any other athletes, unless of course they win multiple championships.
And then of course it's only fleeting, long enough to acknowledge the championship and then they all forget they have those other sports , just chomping at the bit waiting for football season to start again.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Only because Goobers don't care about anyting but football.

At least you agree football matters most.
No I just note how one minded Sooners are that they're incapable of acknowledging the contributions of any other athletes, unless of course they win multiple championships.
And then of course it's only fleeting, long enough to acknowledge the championship and then they all forget they have those other sports , just chomping at the bit waiting for football season to start again.

And that does not seem like a hyperbolic thing to say to you? There are plenty of sooners who love many other sports, I know some of them do like any sport but football. Your anecdotal experience certainly does not speak for everybody.

But yes most of us look very much forward to football season. Just like most of America, just like any other football school. If Oklahoma State was a football school it would be the same way, but you guys are more accomplished at things like meat judging, wrestling and golf. So I can understand why you don’t jump to football with both feet like fanatics at football schools do.