Bedlam Cup

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
Bad news. As best I can tell we lost both men's and women's track and field. Along with one baseball loss gives the sooners a point bedlam cup win. We had 5 wins in a row and were one more win away from tying 10-10. Instead it will be 11-9, bad guys. Don't know why it's not finalized on okstate.com but the search results I found show it to be a done deal. Valiant effort. Needed baseball to sweep. Still, neither institute seems to dominate the other for very long. Makes you wonder how powerful just one Oklahoma school could be if we were like a state such as Nebraska.

pokefan05

Knickas on Backward
A/V Subscriber
Dec 6, 2006
Tulsa
Bad news. As best I can tell we lost both men's and women's track and field. Along with one baseball loss gives the sooners a point bedlam cup win. We had 5 wins in a row and were one more win away from tying 10-10. Instead it will be 11-9, bad guys. Don't know why it's not finalized on okstate.com but the search results I found show it to be a done deal. Valiant effort. Needed baseball to sweep. Still, neither institute seems to dominate the other for very long. Makes you wonder how powerful just one Oklahoma school could be if we were like a state such as Nebraska.
If that's true that is BS, because they won't wrestle us twice. If that is the case, we should just refuse to play them in softball and save 3 points every year.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
If that's true that is BS, because they won't wrestle us twice. If that is the case, we should just refuse to play them in softball and save 3 points every year.
Good point. I imagine they'll come back and say football should be worth more than one point since we play only once. Wonder if they would include it if we played twice because of big 12 champ game?

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Good point. I imagine they'll come back and say football should be worth more than one point since we play only once. Wonder if they would include it if we played twice because of big 12 champ game?
I thought football was already worth 2 points?