Bedlam Basketball

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Dec 8, 2013
Houston

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Good come back, how hard did you have to search for that one? I guess since the Pokes's baseball team has fallen out of the top 25, swept at the BIG 12 tourney, you had to find some poll to brag about, LOL!!
Not hard at all, it was at the top. Interesting choice of words you use...SWEPT, I remember all that was required to sweep your losers was a broom. Maybe you'd prefer puffing your chest out about softball...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:...no? maybe rowing...no. maybe gymnastics...:woot:

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
Not hard at all, it was at the top. Interesting choice of words you use...SWEPT, I remember all that was required to sweep your losers was a broom. Maybe you'd prefer puffing your chest out about softball...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:...no? maybe rowing...no. maybe gymnastics...:woot:
Ha! A broom? Pokes were talking trash about baseball, now lost. As far as the other sports? OU winning those too, all's good. Keep looking for arbitrary polls to brag about. HA!

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Ha! A broom? Pokes were talking trash about baseball, now lost. As far as the other sports? OU winning those too, all's good. Keep looking for arbitrary polls to brag about. HA!
Softball.bwaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha. Still the village idiot. Gymnastics, top 3 of 16 total schools...very impressive. Stop talking while you are still just the village idiot

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
Softball.bwaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha. Still the village idiot. Gymnastics, top 3 of 16 total schools...very impressive. Stop talking while you are still just the village idiot
Maybe you want to start a college academics thread
No you're not, Baylor just beat the piss out of them...and the village idiot blathers on :runaway:
actually bitter sweet, I have family at Baylor. At least OU didn't get swept like the Pokes. Good try though, ha!

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
And another poor choice of words by the village idiot.
You want to start an arbitrary poll thread so you can brag?
I know it’s boring in here during the off-season. Especially when Okie State failed hard in football, baseball and basketball. But there’s never any legitimate reason to carry on a conversation with 2U. Just put him on ignore. It works for me and Toker. And he STILL replies at us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
I know it’s boring in here during the off-season. Especially when Okie State failed hard in football, baseball and basketball. But there’s never any legitimate reason to carry on a conversation with 2U. Just put him on ignore. It works for me and Toker. And he STILL replies at us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:, two stooges put me on ignore yet...STILL manage to reply to my posts. You should listen to Moe there Curly, then we will have the three stooges back again. ;)