Bedlam Basketball

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Watching the Celtics Cavs tonight......Marcus Smart STILL the king of flop!
I've heard nothing but praise for Smart from the analysts on TV and twitter. Pure hustle, 100% of the time.
Even if he flops once in a while I'd take that over a guy that shoves somebody while they're in mid-air.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
Even if he flops once in a while I'd take that over a guy that shoves somebody while they're in mid-air.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
He flopped about every time the Celtics were on D, the commentators were even laughing when they showed his flops in slow mo.....that's part of basketball I guess, although they are supposed to get fined, but his flops are good.

Cro

Sheriff
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond
He flopped about every time the Celtics were on D, the commentators were even laughing when they showed his flops in slow mo.....that's part of basketball I guess, although they are supposed to get fined, but his flops are good.
noone gets fined for flopping in the NBA. 1/2 the league does it. one of the many reasons why the NBA sucks...........