Bedlam Basketball

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Mass exodus going on out of the sooner basketball program. Would've been interesting to be a fly on the wall for all the drama that must've went down at that sh*t show this season. Would love to hear the real story someday. All signs point to things going very south after the bedlam loss in Stillwater. LMAO
Yes but according to ganja boy the "boss" will make it right...uh huh...

osuwhit

Cutting the grass and listening to Van Halen rap.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
KCMO
Mass exodus going on out of the sooner basketball program. Would've been interesting to be a fly on the wall for all the drama that must've went down at that sh*t show this season. Would love to hear the real story someday. All signs point to things going very south after the bedlam loss in Stillwater. LMAO
Yep.. really makes you think on what went down. Sounds like Trae ran the team as opposed to Lon who signed these guys before Trae ever joined.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Is that the osu record vs OU in basketball this year? Totes adorbes.

Good Lord.. you hypocrites would be having a field day if we were bragging about Justice Hill's single game Bedlam rushing record from this past season.
How do you know?

Oh no the sky is falling, aaaaaaahhhhh!

Lol, you'd love to take credit for Ou's demise wouldnt you? Nah, they beat kansas days after losing to osu. It really started after the loss to wvu when Young looked human. They still managed to win a couple games vs good teams but they werent dominating anymore, and games were a lot closer. they held on for a while though but the torrential flood was too much. They didnt have enough to beat a very beatable bama, somehow managed to come out victorious over baylor but the house of cards had come down. Pretty epic, ought to make for an interesting 30 for 30.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma

Lol, you'd love to take credit for Ou's demise wouldnt you? Nah, they beat kansas days after losing to osu. It really started after the loss to wvu when Young looked human. They still managed to win a couple games vs good teams but they werent dominating anymore, and games were a lot closer. they held on for a while though but the torrential flood was too much. They didnt have enough to beat a very beatable bama, somehow managed to come out victorious over baylor but the house of cards had come down. Pretty epic, ought to make for an interesting 30 for 30.
Haha. Go to a final 4. then finish last in the league, then finish next to last in the league with a supposedly once in a decade player, then a mass exodus which will more than likely lead to another bottom finish next season but no big deal.

1522091699083.png

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Been around here too long.
Guess we'll never know =(

I mean... this thread is about bedlam basketball this year, no?
Yep, but you did respond out of context. Luckily i was able to ascertain your meaning. Good form.

Haha. Go to a final 4. then finish last in the league, then finish next to last in the league with a supposedly once in a decade player, then a mass exodus which will more than likely lead to another bottom finish next season but no big deal.

View attachment 59844
Yep, I agree with you.

osuwhit

A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
KCMO

View attachment 59844
Next year's sooner roster has no returning PG and there is no PG committed.

1522094538211.png

Last edited:

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Next year's sooner roster has no returning PG and there is no PG committed.

View attachment 59848
But Toker's cool with all that. He spends half this thread pumping up the 2017-2018 sooner basketball team and then rides high with their early season success. But then they suck again and will suck for the foreseeable but it's no skin off his back. So he's either full of sh*t about actually being cool with it or his only job here is to be a contrarian and act like he's on winning side of any internet argument.

Lab Rat

Hold on while I make a chart
Jan 5, 2012
Is that the osu record vs OU in basketball this year? Totes adorbes.

How do you know?

30 for 30...sounds like the typical 3-pt shooting performance for an OU opponent.

osuwhit

A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
KCMO
But Toker's cool with all that. He spends half this thread pumping up the 2017-2018 sooner basketball team and then rides high with their early season success. But then they suck again and will suck for the foreseeable but it's no skin off his back. So he's either full of sh*t about actually being cool with it or his only job here is to be a contrarian and act like he's on winning side of any internet argument.
Just bask in the joy of him being wrong. It's hilarious.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Meh, it is what it is. I dont get too disappointed at OU basketball failure. It's fun to watch though! Not much else to it

30 for 30...sounds like the typical 3-pt shooting performance for an OU opponent.
Sick burn man.

Just bask in the joy of him being wrong. It's hilarious.
We all need a reason to get up in the morning, and if i can be that for you, I would be honored. Should have made a bet with me and basked in the glory of money

PontiacPoke717

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Nov 24, 2014
Lavon, TX
Meh, it is what it is. I dont get too disappointed at OU basketball failure. It's fun to watch though! Not much else to it

Sick burn man.

We all need a reason to get up in the morning, and if i can be that for you, I would be honored. Should have made a bet with me and basked in the glory of money
The shiner has been great, man. I might save one for you. I mean, you practically bought it and all.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010

Sick burn man.

The shiner has been great, man. I might save one for you. I mean, you practically bought it and all.
Go ahead and enjoy it! At least it’s not bud light